Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
A new VS , The milan Barnstormer.
barnstormer006.jpg

That is one nice milan! The colors are perfect!

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
I picked this up on the bay:
Was posted as a 1950s fedora, but I'm not sure. Is anyone familiar with this brand, Matt Andrews? The felt is not that great, but I do like it as an everyday hat. Color is like a brown espresso with like an olive green band and binding.
DSC03553.jpg

DSC03555.jpg

DSC03557.jpg

DSC03556.jpg

DSC03547.jpg

DSC03558.jpg

DSC03559.jpg

DSC03560.jpg

DSC03562.jpg

DSC03563.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I got this a week or two ago off the bay. I don't know why I took so long to post. Anyway, this is a Stetson Sovereign homburg in a nice light grey. The felt is great, not super smooth but very plush, identical to that of my Stetson Buckaroo.

Unfortunately, the seller's given circumference measurements were way off. They said it was a 59, when in actuality it is a 57. Thus, I cannot wear it, and it has gone straight to the classifieds section.

StetsonSovereign5.jpg

StetsonSovereign6.jpg

StetsonSovereign3.jpg

StetsonSovereign1.jpg

StetsonSovereign4.jpg

StetsonSovereign2.jpg

Last edited:

MikeBravo

One Too Many
Got this beat up medium hair 3x beaver Towncraft off ebay for $10 a couple months ago. No lining, dirty as heck and a torn up black ribbon. After a lot of steam and brushing and some ribbon from Etsy this is what I ended up with.
Sorry for the poor lighting. It's cloudy today.

Sweet find, a beaver for $10! Illustrates how good beaver is if you can get it in that shape again

1940's Dobbs Cross Country Flanul Felt

Wow... had to go back to page three to find this thread.

An interesting little hat - ultra-lightweight at 2.5 ounces, made from a thin felt blended from 80% fur/ 20% wool. More detail and pictures at the Dobbs Diner.

flanul4.jpg

flanul10.jpg

flanul9.jpg

flanul11.jpg

flanul6.jpg

flanul2.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic