Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

coble

A-List Customer
looking good lefty. The brim on the straw is a little stingy for what your normally wearing, but its a great find. The second hat is really quite nice, the brim on that one looks smaller then your norm as well. the photos do the hats justice, i will say the plastic liner inside would kind of bug me too.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. The milan brim, despite what the sticker says, comes in short of two inches. Normally, I would have left the hat and its small brim behind, but it feels so nice and it fits me perfectly. The brim on the BB is 2 1/4, also a bit shorter than I'm used to, but the really wide cav edge seems to make the brim look a bit longer. Both Borsos have 2 1/2" brims, which seems perfect for them.

Terry "The Hat"

Practically Family
I've had this hat for a couple of months but only had the Grandson since Saturday morning.

Elliot Clayton Tillis
Born at 0430 Saturday Sept 17th, 2011
8lbs 9oz and 22" long

Hat from Tom Dean
Late 50's JC Penney Supreme Quality Felt

It was my first time out with the new hat (cooler out finally) so I wore my best new hat to my first
Grandchilds birth. What a wonderful event.

DSCN0315.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Congratulations Terry!!
We have a new grandson as well, born just last week. Since my daughter lives in the UK, it will be a while until I get to hold him though =(
Thank goodness for Skype!

Oh, the hat looks good as well.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Sovereign Stetson Twenty Open Road?

P1020760.JPG
P1020761.JPG
P1020764.JPG

Something is mixed up with this hat. Plump Mode Edge and felt softer and lighter than typical 3X. Curvy flange. Ribbon has dangling threads where fastened so perhaps not original. Open Road[huh]

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
P1020760.JPG
P1020761.JPG
P1020764.JPG

Something is mixed up with this hat. Plump Mode Edge and felt softer and lighter than typical 3X. Curvy flange. Ribbon has dangling threads where fastened so perhaps not original. Open Road[huh]
Well, who knows, but it is a great looking hat. (as normal for what you seem to find).

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
It's certainly not very ORish, but it's quite nice.

I found the largest size hat I've ever encountered. More in the Resistol thread.
DSC_0152.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Borsalino a la Capone

P1020768.JPG
P1020772.JPG

P1020771.JPG
P1020767.JPG

Color is Crema. Extra long wind chord. Felt is weightier and stiffer than typical "Alessandria" models. Mid 50's-60's.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Stack Hat

P1020779.JPG

P1020776.JPG
P1020775.JPG

Another with a bit of mystery. Somewhat less FL in style... The Meyer sweat and glued in liner would seem to indicate its had a renovation.

bond

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RLK ,you paid a pretty penny for the borsalino,I had my eye on it, wrong size, and color for me though, Looks good on you. Sharp looking
PS since you wear my size let me know if you have any that you want to get rid of!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart