Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Portis Pie-crust Boater

P1050254.JPG
P1050253.JPG
P1050255.JPG

Browned nicely on the edges.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If I wanted to define the crease more I'd hit it with a bit of steam and hand pinch it into the crease. Spritzed on water would work as well or just waiting until it rains and getting some on the hat.

Sam
Nice. Is there a simple, easy way to sharpen up the lines without creating a hard crease/edge? I want to define mine just a tad more than they are, I think it gives a slightly more dressed up look. :)

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
+2. The crunch is awesome, Robert. Is that an inside-out version of a Panama, with deliberately irregular knots? The hat is lined, so I can't see what the inside looks like...

If there is anywhere in this world a hat collection as impressive, extensive, representative, well-curated, etc., etc., as Robert's, well, I'd sure like to see it. Until I do, I gotta believe it has no rival.

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Got my first Playboy in the mail today, I'll be posting more photos in the Playboys on Parade topic as well.
IMG_2163.jpg

Last edited:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
If there is anywhere in this world a hat collection as impressive, extensive, representative, well-curated, etc., etc., as Robert's, well, I'd sure like to see it. Until I do, I gotta believe it has no rival.

Gotta agree with tonyb, think Robert must work it full time or be the mastermind of a world-wide hat acquisition ring. I'm routinely stunned with his posts.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wright Mirakal possible OR Clone (ribbon isn't right but otherwise the dimensions fit).

I need to steam it and form it a bit better as dry creasing it with a front pinch from the longstanding cattlemans crease has left some wrinkles. It could also use a lot more brushing.
IMG_4871.JPG

IMG_4872.JPG

IMG_4874.JPG

IMG_4875.JPG

IMG_4876.JPG

IMG_4877.JPG

IMG_4883.JPG

IMG_4882.JPG

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members