Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
Negretti Adonis Bowler

Negretti Adonis Bowler (Melone). I am thinking 20s could be older. It has an Italian name but made in Germany or Austria. Measures around 59cm but looks like it was stretched. Very nice quality.

4796482610_67424523dc_b.jpg

4795852403_8e05d61b87_b.jpg

4795852433_682868b672_b.jpg

4796482940_4818a8504e_b.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is that a DavidMorgan Akubra Squatter in Fawn, or something from another Akubra retailer that stocks the different colors. It's a beautiful hat alright. Mine came with a lot of brim curl, and your hat's brim seems more flat. Is that how it came or did you work it into that?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, hatophile and Spats! :)

Taking advantage of some early morning light, here is a photo of the Knox alongside a Stetson 3X (Vogue-style), for comparison:

V-Style2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Musashi

One of the Regulars
jimmy the lid said:

Taking advantage of some early morning light, here is a photo of the Knox alongside a Stetson 3X (Vogue-style), for comparison:

V-Style2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Those are awe-inspiringly gorgeous.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:

V-Style2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Beautiful Jimmy! But I think the front pinch on that Knox may be a millimeter or two wider than on the Vogue.[huh] :rolleyes: :D

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
Beautiful Jimmy! But I think the front pinch on that Knox may be a millimeter or two wider than on the Vogue.[huh] :rolleyes: :D

lol lol lol ;)

Musashi -- thanks for the nice comment. Much appreciated. :)

Cheers,
JtL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner