Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
What a small world, carcassi! I do play in the Twin Cities, but not professionally.

Please pardon this little dialogue, Mods, I realize that it is :eek:fftopic: , I will take it to PM. :)

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
New to me. Playboy (Thanks RLK!) and Borsalino. More on their threads.

PB.jpg

6.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I just tried to PM you, carcassi, but it appears that your PM function has not been enabled as yet.

In that case, please forgive an additional welcome from yet another midwest musician (playing full time in South Dakota). I imagine there are lots of us hovering around this lounge!

buler

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Royal Deluxe Long Hair....

What is this? I don't know that I've seen this Stetson before... anyone? A Royal Deluxe long hair with a very cool slant tie ribbon. Camera batteries died so more pics coming later.

B

deluxe_1.jpg

deluxe_2.jpg

deluxe_11.jpg

deluxe_4.jpg

deluxe_5.jpg

deluxe_7.jpg

deluxe_8.jpg

deluxe_9.jpg

Last edited:

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Great find, buler. I have never seen a Stetson like it. Looks like that one is early/mid 40's -- and it strikes me that a Stetson long hair from that era is relatively rare. As always -- great pick-up!

Cheers,
JtL

Chinaski

One Too Many
Great find, buler. I have never seen a Stetson like it. Looks like that one is early/mid 40's -- and it strikes me that a Stetson long hair from that era is relatively rare. As always -- great pick-up!

Cheers,
JtL

As always indeed. Another treasure found and displayed here by Buler!

I would take that everyday old Playboy Aureliano is now sporting as well, even if it is so very commonplace in comparison.;)

buler

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, I love the way the colors pop on this hat. I just need to get better lighting on it for final photos. These pics don't do it justice.

B

buler

I'll Lock Up
Stetson Bantam

Don't think it was worn but was left crumpled, dusty and somewhat dried out. Lexol applied to both sides of the sweat now. 2.75 oz. very soft and light, like a Playboy on a starvation diet.

Very, very nice. If we could train the moth larvae to eat a whole layer evenly off a hat we could have more Bantams!

B

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Thanks guys, I love the way the colors pop on this hat. I just need to get better lighting on it for final photos. These pics don't do it justice.

B
Normally I don't really care for the long hair finish, but that one has something really charming about it-- great find!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot