Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
gamez thats a winner ! Roberto has the best stuff huh & a big supply of big sizes. His store is a candy store to me.....
He does ribbons tooo ....he did a few ribbons for me out of vintage stuff

seabass

Call Me a Cab
he has a appt. only store in Daly City next to San Francisco....ton's in your size Johnny J & he sell at the Alameda Antique Fair 1st sundays sorta like rosebowl
He is the man for a special Vintage hat...

davers

New in Town
New Stetson Firenza

Hey Gang! I've been lurking for awhile and figured I'd post a pic or 2 of my new hats. Both I've purchased from Henry the Hatter in Detroit. The first is a Bailey straw that is really comfortable. I wore it out a few weeks ago and everyone wanted to try my hat on. :mad: I was flattered....but I need to learn how to say "No one touch's my hat" in a nice way. ;)

Dave_Bailey.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

The second one is a Stetson Firenze in Navy. I purchased it during my lunch, I work just around the corner from Henry's, and I put it in the trunk of my car. For some reason, on the way home, I kept having doubts as to whether or not I should have purchased it..maybe guilt. :D But once I got it home and tried it on, I'm very pleased with how it looks. It is a tad rounder than my head is, but it's pretty close. I'm thinking this is a colder weather hat.

Dave_Firenze.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

What do you guys think? You have to forgive the quality of pics because it's my iPhone, and the quality of me because I just woke up a bit ago, and well, I look like I should be rooting through trash cans. :D The picture sure shows it needs a brushing!

I'm really really looking at getting an Art Fawcett next, but man oh man. Every single hat of his is gorgeous! I don't know how I'm ever going to pick one to start! :D

Great to be here!

Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner