Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

like2fiddle

New in Town
Got this yesterday, not even sure what it is...

IMG_0235.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

IMG_0236.jpg

Sweatband fell out, I don't have a photo of it, but it is brown, about 1.75-2 inches wide and has "Genuine TOYO Panama" printed on it. All I've been able to find online is an ad from 1915 for a similar ladies hat. There is a price tag in the hat:

IMG_0238.jpg

Landman

One Too Many
Thanks Landman...it that your 1911 in the avatar pic? If yes, have you posted detail pics in the FL?

WineGuy,

My avatar is actually an old photo of a Colt Commander that appeared in a Colt advertisement. I collect 1911's and do have several Commanders from that era. I don't think I've ever posted any photos of Commanders on the FL but have posted some pictures of some Government models. If you'd like to see a better picture of one send me a PM with your email.

Lord Henry

New in Town
Well... I recently acquired a Rogers Peet Borsalino that is completely awesome... and a Stetson Imperial that is also quite sweet... those are my two favorite hats... unfortunately, neither one fits me, they're both too big (at least 2 sizes)... so I may end up letting them go soon.... :(

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Well... I recently acquired a Rogers Peet Borsalino that is completely awesome... and a Stetson Imperial that is also quite sweet... those are my two favorite hats... unfortunately, neither one fits me, they're both too big (at least 2 sizes)... so I may end up letting them go soon.... :(

Many bigheaded Loungers await their appearance in the classifieds, I can assert with some certainty. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters