Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

facade

A-List Customer
YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION

one of the best hauls I have seen in a very long time ... looks to be a later Whippet when the dimensions started to change ...
are they all your size ?
ridiculous score !!!

To answer the various questions and comments;

They are all my size except for the Whippet which is a size 7. It was good fortune that nearly every decent hat I found was in a size I could wear. I passed on an Open Road in my size as I have enough of that style. The only exception were two size 7 Whippets, one of which I bought obviously.

No I don't find this stuff at my local flea market either. It was at the Brimfield show, which is the granddaddy of all flea markets.

And yes I will probably resell the Whippet.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
C.1915-1917 Dobbs
Full photos will be posted in the Dobbs thread
06164e5a9608a860399a755c4b5e4793.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Special Thanks to BobHufford , and EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA Special Thanks to Eric Short Balding Guy (who went far and away out of his way , tired on a holiday weekend , not to mention everything else) PLUS ! 2 Fixer Uppers ...

i-GCsLXmM-L.jpg
i-Rnbm7Mv-L.jpg
i-rgcqWrD-L.jpg
i-PqNgKjq-L.jpg
i-GFJSV97-L.jpg

Stetson 7X Clear Beaver Open Road , and (I was told) '100' . The 7X CB is the cleaner Hat with the wind cord and trim . The other has a replacement sweat . We'll see how they clean up . Thanks Bob , and Eric (What a Guy !!!) ! Photos curtesy of Eric .

Special Thanks to BobHufford , and EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA Special Thanks to Eric Short Balding Guy (who went far and away out of his way , tired on a holiday weekend , not to mention everything else) PLUS ! 2 Fixer Uppers ...

View attachment 79175 View attachment 79176 View attachment 79177 View attachment 79178 View attachment 79179

Stetson 7X Clear Beaver Open Road , and (I was told) '100' . The 7X CB is the cleaner Hat with the wind cord and trim . The other has a replacement sweat . We'll see how they clean up . Thanks Bob , and Eric (What a Guy !!!) ! Photos curtesy of Eric .

He grows 'em on those bushes.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 79175 View attachment 79176 View attachment 79177 View attachment 79178 View attachment 79179

How great is that? Kudos to Bob and Eric, and hearty congrats to you, Michael! I can't wait to see how these clean up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner