Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spim

New in Town
carter said:
I accessed the website but, unfortunately, cannot read very much of the language. There ARE some very attractive models. :)

Now I need to find a translator.
n00b hat guy here, first post in Hats.

The Pralana site is also in English, just click on the small American flag on the home page. :) http://www.pralana.com.br/home_eua.php

They even tell you about Juliana Baroni their new model. :D

My newest, a Knox!

Sorry for the lighting and flash but check out my knox premeir, dark chocolate and black ribbon. It is in super shape, and for less than $45.00! 4 3/4" crown bashed, 2 3/8" brim. The only wierdness is the dark line around the brim edge as if it may have hade a ribbon trim and someone took it off? I fully intend to replace it. more pics with it on soon.
Thanks All!
Soap
Picture001.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture002.jpg
[/IMG]

Picture003.jpg
[/IMG]

spim

New in Town
Colby Jack said:
Welcome to the lounge Spim...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Thanks! I'm just reading, reading, reading up a storm. You guys have put down a LOT of great hat info over the years. :cheers1:

carter

I'll Lock Up
A helpful suggestion.

randooch said:
My first attempt posting pics. Me and the better half, and a Champ, two Dobbs, and a Stetson Sovereign.

This is a ____________ fedora. Me & my dog. (?)
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo241/randoochie/100_0862.jpg
This is ________________(my better half)(?) wearing a ______________ fedora.
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo241/randoochie/100_0863.jpg
This is a _________________ fedora.
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo241/randoochie/100_0872.jpg

randooch, Try inserting descriptions above your images. This will help identify people, pets, and fedoras in each photo. Unless the pooch is named Champ, Dobbs, or Stetson, you're short a fedora. ;) :)

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, RBH, and Carter: sorry about the missing info and one hat. Sheesh, and I was proud of having found the little USB receptacle on the back of my computer! Now I need to learn how to make pics show up in the thread with no URL link to click on. (That's Bethany, by the way, and the dog is Millie.)

Belegnole

One of the Regulars
FAQ said:
How do I attach a photo?
Follow these simple steps:

1. Upload your image to a server. You can use either your own ISP (internet service provider) or image hosting sites such as: http://system.freepgs.com; www.fotki.com; or www.photobucket.com.

2. Once you have uploaded your photo and can see it in your browser, put your cursor over the photo and right click. Select properties, which will show you the Internet "address" of the photo. Highlight this address and copy it.

3. To attach the image to a post at The Fedora Lounge, start a post and click on the little image icon -above the text field. A pop up box will allow you to paste the address of your image. When you are finished, Click "ok." The photo will appear with your post. Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon: -

I believe you may have missed #3. Either way nice pictures.

like: this is Champ and myself...
100_0862.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This hat arrived today. I bought it from a friend of a lounge member. This is quite nice, and I'm very pleased to add it to my collection. It's a silverbelly Resistol San Antonio. It arrived open crown, but I'm sure it had a cattleman's crease at one time. It took the crease I gave it very easily, even dry.

IMG_0397.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

I may leave it with a cattleman's crease to preserve its heritage and because I don't have one or I may give it a different bash, but my question what is the correct way to wear a cattleman's crease? Should the brim be left up or should it be snapped down?

Thank you, Jonathon and Steve. Great hat!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
carouselvic: That is one helluva fine straw. Where'd you get it?

BobC: Good job on that acquisition and great job on the crease! Super.

UWS Cowboy: Welcome! That ain't no cowboy hat but it's workin' for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart