Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drew B

One of the Regulars
why yes sir!....

i wear it everywhere. I get "it's Dick Tracy'' or '' it's Marlon Brando'' or strangest ''it's Sherlock Holmes''

When people ask what it's for i say.
"I'm part of a secret hat society, if i told you what we did I'd have to kill you....Sorry."

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This new hat finally arrived at our house today.

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Thank you, Art. It's beautiful!

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
Just recieved this 1950s Champ off the 'bay. I was drawn to the bash and I'm keeping it. I like the crease along the top of the crown.

1950sChamp001.jpg

1950sChamp002.jpg

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks, Thunder and Scion. Scion the color is granite, and Thunder I can only claim choosing the style and color of the hat. Everything else about it was Art's creation.

I like the champ, thunder, especially the wide ribbon.

ScionPI2005

Call Me a Cab
Ah yes, Granite! That's what I meant! I definitely think I want a hat from Art in granite.

thunderw21 said:
Just recieved this 1950s Champ off the 'bay. I was drawn to the bash and I'm keeping it. I like the crease along the top of the crown.

1950sChamp001.jpg

That's an awesome hat, thunderw21. Looks great on you!

LordBest

Practically Family
Churchill Ltd Saber Fedora

My latest hat, and first fedora. A Churchill Ltd Saber (according to the tag) fedora, 7 1/4. Made for Maloufs Gentleman's Clothing store in Lubbock, which is now a successful chain store I believe. Probably from the 50s, according to the seller and I am inclined to agree based on what I know of Churchill Ltd (little) and Malouf's (a tad more).
I removed the side dents, I do not think they suited the hat.
DSCN1005.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg

DSCN1011.jpg

DSCN1014.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart