Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jazzman

I have been working 'way too much.
Thanks for the mindless diversion... That's a classic lid.

2928763108_8cd61ddb27_o.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
This weekend's find...

is too small for me. I'll be posting it in the classifieds this week.

With the recent talk about Cervo, I was pretty pleased with the coincidence of finding this one today. It's in great shape,
soft as can be, and I love the welt. I'd like it a lot more if it fit. Going by the other hats and the clothing at the estate sale,
this one might be from the late 60s to early 70s - but that's just a wild guess.

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0153.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

1911 Man

A-List Customer
ipokebadgers said:
That's a great looking hat. What is a "FW" hat. I don't know the name. Id the color a dark gray?

For more about John Worthington, and JW hats, see this thread, http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=13238&page=1

I posted this hat in that thread also, on page 6

His website is rather lacking, but since I live near Salt Lake, I just visit him. The hat color is "Steel" gray, and it turned out a little lighter than I expected, but I love it.

carter

I'll Lock Up
A gentle reminder from the Fedora Lounge FAQ

"Guidelines to posting:

When quoting a post and adding your content, please remove picture links. If you have a specific picture you are addressing with your own comments, please keep only that specific picture in your post, if it is truly needed, and trim out all others. This saves space, and has some mercy on your fellow Loungers who must otherwise scroll through numerous copies of the same image."

MississippiLong

One of the Regulars
acorn stylemaster

i posted this in the Akubra Overload thread, but here we go.
a few pics of my acorn stylemaster slightly rebashed (tighter front pinch and a "hollywood" brim swoop. My first Akubra, *will not be my last
I will post pictures of the liner when i get home (its a salmon/light pink color)
front
hatstuffandashleybday050.jpg

top light for dramatic effect on the front pinch. and to show off my collection resting on the fireplace.

hatstuffandashleybday057.jpg

finally, The "Douglas"

hatstuffandashleybday062.jpg

let me know what you think folks.

Drew B

One of the Regulars
i bought this off maintcoder last week.... i think it looks tops.

n888165013_4404584_4766.jpg

n888165013_4404581_4835.jpg

n888165013_4404582_205.jpg

I even watch the football in it .... it brings luck.... oh an i name my hats too his name is lumpsky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael