Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

billysmom

One Too Many
Stetson Premier Milan

More detail on the Milan Mania thread. This "experienced" milan came to me from Southsea, England but was originally sold by a San Bernardino, CA department store. It's got many miles on it, but I plan to put on a few more.
StetsonMilan1-1.jpg

StetsonMilan2-1.jpg

Sue

LordBest

Practically Family
A new Steston Royal Deluxe Homburg, entitled 'The Madison', which I just won on eBay:
Madisonfront.jpg

Madisonback.jpg

Madisonside.jpg

MadisonsideB.jpg

Madisonbottom.jpg

Madisoncrest.jpg

Madisonname.jpg

Madisonstore.jpg

Madisontag.jpg

Madisonband.jpg

It appears to have a silk binding rather than the usual grosgrain and from the pictures the crown has a lot less taper than my other homburgs. Can anyone date it? I assume c1950.

Here is my 2000th post here!!!!
Rusty, I do see anothe pod partially hidden by the post, Mr P is leaning on, but I saw the photos of him throwing that loop, so he's the real deal. With all these wider ribbons you've been sporting lately has got me wondering.
Besides, that pod is a might smallish for you, Cuz!!! :eek: :D
RBH said:
You mean those arent Texas armadillo eggs??? :eek:

QUICK someone check on Mr Paladin!!!!!!!!! before he starts wearing Bear Bryant cloth hats!!!!! :D

(notice the pod to the left of the photo)

Jan06009.jpg

thanks Mr P for the use of your photo.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice, Carcassi. It is difficult to read the text of the Stetson Temple pin but does it say Stetson or Stelya?

tracyam

One of the Regulars
Some new ones over the last few months...

Panama Bob
P8170468.jpg

Churchill (should be dark brown)
P8170467.jpg

Adventurebilt - from Douglas
P8170466.jpg

Stetson Royal Deluxe
P8170465.jpg

Dobbs cap and a no-name brand cap
P8170469.jpg

Mr. Paladin

gtdean48 said:
Here is my 2000th post here!!!!
Rusty, I do see anothe pod partially hidden by the post, Mr P is leaning on, but I saw the photos of him throwing that loop, so he's the real deal. With all these wider ribbons you've been sporting lately has got me wondering.
Besides, that pod is a might smallish for you, Cuz!!! :eek: :D

lol lol lol

Happy 2000th, gtd! Those dang gourd vines were everywhere!

BobC

A new gray Whippet was sitting on the dining room table when I got home from work today. It had a center dent when it got here, but I steamed it back to open for pics. The seller said he'd sent it to Optimo for a cleaning and then put it away and never worn it. It's pretty minty. Thank you to whomever he is.

IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Bob -- to my eye, that looks taupe, not gray. What say you? Either way, it looks absolutely beautiful. Congrats! I'd peg that one at 1954-ish...;)

Cheers,
JtL

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Its a good day to come home to a Whippet.......That's a nice one Bob. I got my new green whippet from Garrett today. Thanks Garrett:eusa_clap
grnwhippet006.jpg

Its hard to tell from the photo but the bound edge is a much lighter shade of green than the main ribbon

BobC

It's gray with black ribbon and gray binding that's close to the color of the hat. I took those pics under incandescent lights without a flash.

BobC

Congrats, Bart. That one looks sweet too. Now I'm green with envy. There just aren't enough green hats to go around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy