Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
This shows the color best as well as the custom fit.
3852415327_41481f8265.jpg
lol :D PERFECT!

The Mick

New in Town
New here first post. I just bought this Stetson Versailles My first Fedora My leather cowboy hat is to much now that I moved to North Carolina. I am very happy with it and got a pin on band in black and gray for more formal attire.

2diq4pu.jpg

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Not a hat for me, but something better, believe it or not. This is my son's first fedora :D

A Stetson Stratoliner, not sure of the size. It's about 20", and the hat charts I've found don't go smaller than 20 1/2", so maybe a 6?

Not bad shape, but it needs some steam, and the sweat may need a little repair.

Shown alongside my Lee.
DSC01100.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

A hat's not a hat unless it's tilted!

Won't fit him for a few years, but it'll be ready :D :D :D

RBH

Bartender
Nick D said:
Not a hat for me, but something better, believe it or not. This is my son's first fedora :D

A Stetson Stratoliner, not sure of the size. It's about 20", and the hat charts I've found don't go smaller than 20 1/2", so maybe a 6?

Not bad shape, but it needs some steam, and the sweat may need a little repair.

Shown alongside my Lee.
DSC01100.jpg

DSC01101.jpg

DSC01105.jpg

Way to go!!!!
Start 'em out on a thin ribbon!!!!!
Great photos and a super hat!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nick D said:

Great first hat for your son Nick. He will be too big for it before you know. I like your Lee as well.

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Thanks :) My first fedora was a Stratoliner as well, when I was 10 or 11. I'm not sure where it is now, but if it's in the attic back home he'll get that one, too.

menzies

New in Town
Yepper found my way..thanks! The size is a 7 1/4 UK. I think that would be a 7 3/8?? is that right? Anyone know what model Lock hat this would be? The vintage shop said it was from the 50's?

Jeff

munchausen

One of the Regulars
Nice hat menzies

menzies said:
Yepper found my way..thanks! The size is a 7 1/4 UK. I think that would be a 7 3/8?? is that right? Anyone know what model Lock hat this would be? The vintage shop said it was from the 50's?

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Yes, the UK sizes are one size larger than the US. My first vintage purchase was a Lock & Co fedora too, though I didn't know about the difference in sizing!

Welcome :)

StylinLA

Familiar Face
PUBLIC ENEMIES

Went right to the source of the Dillinger hat from PUBLIC ENEMIES; Graham Thompson at OPTIMO.

Hat is blocked a little differently than the movie version and lower crown.

Oxblood, 2.5 inch brim with underwelt. (The hat in the movie is evidently 1 7/8 brim).

I really like his new liner color.
OptOxblood2.jpg
OptOxblood1.jpg
OxbloodLining.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart