Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Cavanagh Gotham

A Cavanagh Gotham I recently picked up. More in the Cavanagh Club thread.

B

gotham_1.jpg
[/IMG]

gotham_2_alt.jpg
[/IMG]

Winston-Smythe

New in Town
Brent Black Aficionado

Received November 2009. Excellent service and the quality is exquisite. This is in the mid-range of his 'premium' line. I can only imagine what the 'super premium' and 'rare treasures' must be. I would definitely order from Mr. Black again.

IMG_6220.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
how beautiful, Winston-Smythe! do you mind posting pictures of the sweatband and crown liner/tip sticker if available please?:eusa_clap

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Winston-Smythe said:
Received November 2009. Excellent service and the quality is exquisite. This is in the mid-range of his 'premium' line. I can only imagine what the 'super premium' and 'rare treasures' must be. I would definitely order from Mr. Black again.

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk49/imartin42/Panama%20Hat/IMG_6220.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Very nice. :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Knox Premier

This one arrived yesterday: A really nice Knox Premier in dark sage green with a beautiful tri-colored ribbon. Very soft, thin and pliable felt. Given the plastic protector on the liner and the original $20 tag that is still behind the sweat I'd think it's probably a late 50's model - anyone wanting to chime in here? The hat has a few moth nibbles, but I can easily live with those.

Crown (creased): 5" 1/2
Brim: 2" 3/4

I went with a teardrop for now.

Knox-Premier-Green.jpg

Winston-Smythe

New in Town
Aureliano said:
how beautiful, Winston-Smythe! do you mind posting pictures of the sweatband and crown liner/tip sticker if available please?:eusa_clap

Aureliano, thank you. Below are more pictures. Forgive the smudge on the first pic. Its the shadow of my hand holding the brim down.

IMG_6380.jpg

IMG_6381.jpg

IMG_6384.jpg

IMG_6386.jpg

IMG_6387.jpg

IMG_6388.jpg

IMG_6389.jpg

IMG_6391.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
portolan said:
Here is a quick pic of my new Beaver Fedora from Mike. Mike is such a terrific guy....More details in the Buckaroo thread...

Mike%20Fedora3.jpg

Beautiful felt color, ribbon, and binding sir. That is a fantastic hat!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Winston-Smythe said:

Very nice Winston-Smythe. I like the roll applied to the brim. :eusa_clap

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Mario said:
This one arrived yesterday: A really nice Knox Premier in dark sage green with a beautiful tri-colored ribbon. Very soft, thin and pliable felt. Given the plastic protector on the liner and the original $20 tag that is still behind the sweat I'd think it's probably a late 50's model - anyone wanting to chime in here? The hat has a few moth nibbles, but I can easily live with those.

Crown (creased): 5" 1/2
Brim: 2" 3/4

I went with a teardrop for now.

Knox-Premier-Green.jpg
l

That lid Knox me off my socks!! could we change heads for a while please.. So you can feel how I feel now lol lol it's no fun dragging around a melon full of saw-dust where no decent-sized generally available and affordable vintage-hat wants to sit on... :( :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy