Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
more in the Borsalino Brotherhood
DSC_0440.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Jimmy, Mr P. Two quick shots--I was rushing out the house-- of my Worth & Worth. I love the blue shade of the grey. (I just passed my 1000 post!)

DSC04600.jpg

DSC04598.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano said:
Jimmy, Mr P. Two quick shots--I was rushing out the house-- of my Worth & Worth. I love the blue shade of the grey.

Nice shade of gray -- and a nice look. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Aureliano said:
Jimmy, Mr P. Two quick shots--I was rushing out the house-- of my Worth & Worth. I love the blue shade of the grey. (I just passed my 1000 post!)

DSC04600.jpg

Very sharp, Aureliano! Great with the jacket and the glasses! It is really a nice hat. :eusa_clap

billyspew

One Too Many
I received my new Adam today - my first "Marston", smaller brim than I usually sport, but will work for more informal situations. It also came with the wonderful Jack Paar Show stand.
4403403231_4ab3d524c5.jpg

4404169606_2dd9fef7cc.jpg

Finally got around to properly photographing the Triport I received a while ago, that has been receiving so much wear.
4404171876_8c1f4ff404.jpg

More details of them to be in Adam Alley.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
That Borsolino is indeed "super". I like the tall, wide, and black hat styles. :eusa_clap

Very nice - you don't see too many vintage wide-brim black Borsalinos.

suitedcboy

One Too Many
WOW Billy! The hats are EXTREMELY nice and the Jack Paar stand is awesome.

Please model the Marston when it is convenient, that looks like quite an unusual one.

I need to get a shot of the Adam hat factory in Dallas and send to you since you seem to mildly fond of Adam hats. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy