Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Posting pictures to a classifieds Post?

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Is it possible to post more than 10 pictures to a classified thread? How does one get large fine resolution pictures posted? I have always got I exceed the limit when I tried to upload more than 10 pictures in a post.
Here is a link to a new Tread where the poster was able to upload more than 10 pictures in a single post and the pictures appeared larger and better resolution than I have been able to achive.
I want to compliment the poster on a good job.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/fs-aero-sunburst-tumbled-brown-cxfqhh-size-38.106257/

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
There is a limit for the maximum number of images per post, but like Monitor said try Imgur.
Upload, then choose 'generate image links' from the dropdown, then tickbox as many images as you like, then 'done', then choose 'BBCode' in the popup dropdown.
Once you try to post them a popup will tell if you exceed the limit and how much it is. 15 or 20, can't remember. Just CTRL+X the excess.

Rabbit

Call Me a Cab
Also, if you use phone pics you can rotate the uploaded images right in the Imgur. It's not as fast as in the explorer but fastest for my method, since I usually take phone pics, upload via app, then continue on the desktop.

Leatherbirdsoul

One of the Regulars
Any advice for someone who’s away from their desktop for extended periods?
I’m at work for stupid hours and out of town on weekends. I only carry my phone around. My desktop is mostly there to just batch delete emails.

I’ve googled around trying to find a way, i’m getting pretty frustrated.
I tried Tapatalk, but could not get it to link to TFL.

I’d like to join in and post more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot