Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rainbow Country Single Rider Jacket

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I bought this off the classifieds after heeming and hawing for about a week. I wasn't sure about the color, but I really like the color after seeing it in the flesh. I have a number of dark brown jackets and my russet BK A-2 is pretty dark. This red brown makes for a more casual look IMO. The fit is exactly what I hoped for. Neat, but not restrictive. I really like the slim sleeves and the sleeve length. The Shinki feels a bit thicker and heavier than my GW, but it wears easy. Of course, I'm the 3rd owner so it's broken in a bit. The grain is spectacular.
DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0144.jpg

DSC_0145.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
You did good. If it would have been in my size it would be in my closet. Thanks for throwing it on. What a fine fit. I had not noticed the back and arm stitching. Just nice work. I came close to buying it even though it would have been too small. I've see very few of their jackets for sale. I doubt they make many of these jackets, just finding one is a challenge. I did gamble on a couple of others. One doesn't fit, one will fit, but will move on maybe both. Do more pics. You just don't see their jackets laying around.

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
The color is not an issue now. It looks even better. the finish on that jacket is exceptional. nice job with the pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner