Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rare, Weird 1934 Fedora

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
There's a similar but more attractive hat on the cover of Men's Hats - il cappello da uomo.

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
I hope that the member who won those rare hats will share some photos (especially of the hats as worn). It would be a lot easier to make a judgement with something other than a 75 year old black and white advertisement. Mind you, I'm not knocking the original image as supplied by Mr.Chevalier . I appreciate his generosity in sharing so much of his collection and time!

randooch

I'll Lock Up
If I Had That Hat

I'd take a sharpie and draw in the periodic chart of the elements. That way, people would be less inclined to play tic-tac-toe on my head.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I feel sorry for the hat being disliked by so many people. Personally, I would not wear it because I do not have occaisions to wear it at and I prefer plain hats, but I still think it looks good. I think it would contrast a beige tweed suit well.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
biggest one i could find
529c729fd7a03e7839300110._AA240_.L.jpg

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Biltmore....

Baron Kurtz said:
There were a couple of these sold recently (within last 6 months) from ebay.fr

They were made by Flechet, IIRC, and i'm pretty sure they were won by a FLounger.

bk
I don't know if this is what you're talking about but, I got one of those Perforated Biltmores while ago. I didn't see anything that resembles stitching though. [huh]

PerfBiltmore001.jpg
PerfBiltmore008.jpg
PerfBiltmore010.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters