Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rat Pack Night at Seattle CLO Coming March 31!

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The Seattle Civic Light Opera is holding a special "Rat Pack Night" at the 8 pm Saturday, March 31 performance of My Way - A Tribute to Frank Sinatra. Performances are at the Magnuson Park Community Center Theatre at Sandpoint. How much more Golden Era can you get than the old naval air station theatre from WWII? ;) And it really is a good show, especially if you're a Sinatra fan.

If you call the box office and mention Rat Pack Night, you'll get tickets for half-price AND you get to attend the Rat Pack Free Mocktail Reception following the performance upstairs in the Rat Pack Lounge. No online reservations for this special - you have call in and to mention Rat Pack Night The box office number is (206) 363-2809...and you can tell Ann that Mike sent you if you want.

It's something new they're trying that one of the volunteers (not me) is spear-heading. I'm just helping her get the word out and make it a success.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theartboxstore