Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reading Airshow Outfits

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
What is everyone wearing? It's supposed to be around 77-80 degrees that day and no sign of rain... We'll see... :)

I have all my accessories picked out, but not sure about the dress yet... I like to work backwards for some reason! lol

Should I bring more than one outfit for the dance on Saturday night? I've heard that some ladies have done this in the past. Is anyone else doing this?

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
I won't be able to attend the show but if I was going I would wear a day outfit and then change into an evening outfit for the dance. ;)

Cherry_Bombb

A-List Customer
Miss Bella Hell- you should definately come along!! It promises to be fun! :)

Mary Deluxe- I think that is my plan of action as well... I just wanted to see if someone else was taking changing for the dance into consideration!

drkfrau

New in Town
Hi,

I will be going to the airshow and have a day outfit for walking around and an evening outfit to wear for the dance. On Saturday, I'll be wearing my German Red Cross Nurses' uniform:)

Michele

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
This looks like a blast! I don't know if I can get the time off work, but it would be so nice to actually do something fun for a change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24