Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Regretting to put patches on my new Aero A-2......

Stand By

One Too Many
Yes, the lighting. I use reveal bulbs these day but still happens at times especially when zooming in or out.

You'e right about how a zoom affects the exposure/colour, A2 - as do the different artificial light sources. I take clinical photos of my patients and the technical steps in the lab and aim for uniformity throughout the case/between patients with the dept. SLR and I find that the zoom can affect the colour, which is supremely important in my presentations as colour matching is what people want to see. Even the background can affect the appearance of the subject.

Big J

Call Me a Cab
I've never seen any of my A-2s switch between seal brown and russet in different photos.

If you look at the center of the back, you see a horizontal set of lines (faint) running across and slightly up left to right.
You can't look at color - you need to look for other unique markings on pics.

Screen Shot 1.png
Screen Shot.png

Must be missing something, the consequences of having to put my blinders on in order to remain on topic and focused these days, but I assure everyone that there is no trickery here. Just the result of thinking outside the box and the persistent effort of trial and error. It's not flawless but you'd never know unless I told you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails