Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Remix Shoes!!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Inky said:
Ladies - Amazon is at it again tempting us with some very good pricing on Remix Shoes.

mine mine mine - these have been on my wish list so long - and at $87 I couldn't pass them up. mine mine mine.

4248350280_1172821fa3_o.jpg

Absolutely gutted that they'll only ship to the US, and I am dying for a pair of the Corazon sandals! But probably a good thing in the long run due to impending brokeness!

jetgirl

One of the Regulars
Inky said:
Ladies - Amazon is at it again tempting us with some very good pricing on Remix Shoes.

mine mine mine - these have been on my wish list so long - and at $87 I couldn't pass them up. mine mine mine.

Oh you foul temptress.

Thanks for the photos Marc!

kymeratale

One of the Regulars
Inky said:

Lucky for me that none of the styles I want are the ones on sale or I would get beaucoup upset at the only US shipping. Such a pain in the tuchas.

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
How high?

Maybe I'm dense due to my cold, but I don't understand how high the Paseo wedge sandal heel is supposed to be! It says:

Platform height of 5/8" and heel height is 2-7/8"

What does that mean?[huh]

paseogp275.gif

For example, the Babydoll heel is 3 1/4", that means 3 inches and one fourth.
Please enlighten me!

P.S. Does anybody have these?

TheSwingingBee

One of the Regulars
In an effort to stick to my weight loss goals, my prize for my self is new shoes every 10 lbs, I'm thinking most of those are going to end up being re-mix shoes, they seem like shoes I could wear everyday! And they come in great colors.

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
TheSwingingBee said:
In an effort to stick to my weight loss goals, my prize for my self is new shoes every 10 lbs, I'm thinking most of those are going to end up being re-mix shoes, they seem like shoes I could wear everyday! And they come in great colors.

:eusa_doh: Why didn't I think of that? :)

SwingingBee, I think that's a sensational reward! Perhaps a pedicure or special red polish treat for your feet when the scale reads those milestones?

I'm going to have to look a little harder at Re-Mix and Sofft Shoe and the like. I don't think actual vintage shoes are going to work due to the narrow widths. Criminies, I'd have to lob off a couple of toes to squeeze into real vintage!

D

Deleted member 12480

gosh those are down right stunning, but the price, even in sterling!

*sob*

Lily Powers

Practically Family
deleteduser said:
gosh those are down right stunning, but the price, even in sterling!

*sob*

Dry your tears a bit, deleteduser!:) Amazon frequently has great deals on ReMix Vintage shoes, mostly the 1940's wedges, but sometimes on other styles - just keep looking now and then. My ReMix collection looks decadent, but the 4-pair I added last year totaled well under $200, thanks to Amazon.

I like ReMix because I don't see them on every foot in town. I wonder with their Facebook page and their new (not so easy to navigate) website, if they are gearing for more of a mass market appeal.

D

Deleted member 12480

Lily Powers said:
Dry your tears a bit, deleteduser!:) Amazon frequently has great deals on ReMix Vintage shoes, mostly the 1940's wedges, but sometimes on other styles - just keep looking now and then. My ReMix collection looks decadent, but the 4-pair I added last year totaled well under $200, thanks to Amazon.

I like ReMix because I don't see them on every foot in town. I wonder with their Facebook page and their new (not so easy to navigate) website, if they are gearing for more of a mass market appeal.

Aaah!
You people are amazing!
Thankyou!

<3 xxx

clubwitsend

Practically Family
I have a few pairs...the Dara, Greta, and another whose name I cant recall...

BUT

I have to say that the Greta is one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! Its like a gym shoe, and you can wear it with so much!! I got the burnt honey suede color- just gorgeous! (And its on SALE! Yay!)

clubwitsend

Practically Family
PS- Marc, those photos are droolworthy!! I happened to see the size 7 marked on them- don't let me anywhere near those shoes, or I'll run away with them on my hot little toes!

jetgirl

One of the Regulars
clubwitsend said:
I have a few pairs...the Dara, Greta, and another whose name I cant recall...

BUT

I have to say that the Greta is one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn! Its like a gym shoe, and you can wear it with so much!! I got the burnt honey suede color- just gorgeous! (And its on SALE! Yay!)

I got the greta in red and wore is so much, when they became discounted more I bought the green pair. In fact I think I have Inky to blame, er, thank for that heads up. They are fabulous.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy