Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

replica Maltese Falcon statuette

Marlin Fan

Familiar Face
The one shown on the website can be found cheaper on ebay. This is way over priced.

For the record, I do not sell these on ebay myself.

The version made by MK is very close to the original.

Jedburgh OSS

One of the Regulars
I thought it was overpriced, too

I'd settle for a $20 resin replica or even ground coal dust mixed with a hardener; after all, it's going up on a shelf. The ashtrays are light years overpriced especially since they are made of plaster or glass which comes from sand and is one of the most abundant minerals on the planet. And the establishments listed are closed so there are no royalties to pay. MK, your Maltese Falcon is first rate; I never realized the original was heavy enough to be a doorstop. At 43 pounds that's all the higher I would put it. ;)

ariescrown

New in Town
I'm looking for a true replica of the Maltese Falcon as depicted in the 1941 movie of the same name. There a lot of replicas out there but non I have seen look like the actual bird. While searching Google for replicas I am constantly referred to this site as having the exact replica but I can't find it. I'm new to the Fedora Lounge. Can any one of you guys help me with this.

Thanks, ariescrown

Maltese

One of the Regulars
Does this look like what your looking for

Attachments

• DSC01779.jpg
    DSC01779.jpg
    872.7 KB · Views: 343
  • DSC01765.jpg
    DSC01765.jpg
    634.3 KB · Views: 254

Forum statistics