Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

Feraud

Bartender
marineabilly said:
FYI - in case you missed the opportunity to purchase the 201 workwear jeans online (I think they're sold out at the stores also), urbanoutfitters just listed them with more sizes.

Here
I notice UO lists the rise @ 10". Mine measured 13".
I wonder what gives? [huh]

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I know River Junction has been discussed before, to what I've seen as mixed reviews, but has anyone tried these duck Gold Rush Jeans? The return policy being what it is, I don't want to lose shipping and 20% if I don't like them.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
marineabilly said:
My local Levis store has a new 201 buckleback in distressed tan - it looks pretty good and I picked up a Wabash polkadot shirt at UO for 19.00 on sale.
I got the Wabash shirt too! I was surprised at how thick and sturdy it is.

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
flat-top said:
I got the Wabash shirt too! I was surprised at how thick and sturdy it is.
On a related note, does anyone know what type of buttons are on the e-workers, or better yet an original Wabash polka dot shirt?
*edit* I found a pic of the buttons!

marineabilly

A-List Customer
Man, what a fit on the wabash shirt! Not a bad deal if I do say so myself. However, I don't think it would be smart to wear it out to stores with security beepers. For some reason, I set off the beeper upon entry and exit from Target. I didn't set off the beeper when I left UO, though. [huh]

David Conwill

Call Me a Cab
marineabilly said:
However, I don't think it would be smart to wear it out to stores with security beepers. For some reason, I set off the beeper upon entry and exit from Target. I didn't set off the beeper when I left UO, though.

My wife had a similar problem with a raincoat a while back. We discovered there was a tag inside the coat with a circuit in it for security purposes, and she had failed to cut it out, as instructed.

-Dave

mattfink

Practically Family
Choke, sputter....sticker shock! That pin checked work jacket is nice. Kind of misleading calling reproductions "One Of A Kind Vintage" though.

marineabilly

A-List Customer
Neat! Thanks for posting that ^

I just left the local Lucky brand store and they really ramped up on their Johnson Motors vintage printed Ts, to include more 30s/40s style Henleys with prints and they even have a descent looking chore jacket. Not sure if any of the stuff is online - I haven't been on their site in ages.

Feraud

Bartender
marineabilly said:
Man, what a fit on the wabash shirt! Not a bad deal if I do say so myself. However, I don't think it would be smart to wear it out to stores with security beepers. For some reason, I set off the beeper upon entry and exit from Target. I didn't set off the beeper when I left UO, though. [huh]

And it looks great on you too. :eusa_clap

mattfink

Practically Family
marineabilly said:
Neat! Thanks for posting that ^

I just left the local Lucky brand store and they really ramped up on their Johnson Motors vintage printed Ts, to include more 30s/40s style Henleys with prints and they even have a descent looking chore jacket. Not sure if any of the stuff is online - I haven't been on their site in ages.

I hope they start carrying better stuff again...been crap lately.

mattfink

Practically Family
BTW, just checked and they've got the stuff you're describing on their site. I dig the henley, but does anyone know where to get just a plain one with the cuffed sleeves? I've got a Levi's Sunset, but I'd like to get some more for every day use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21