Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reproduction classic workwear

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Prison Blues

Kind of though I don't own a pair. I came across a stand at a show I attended last year the guy only had a couple of pairs left and neither were my size so I ordered a pair. He called me a month later to say they had arrived but it turned out they were the wrong style so he re-ordered however I never heard anything else from him:confused:. I can say though that they were certainly heavy duty and seemed to be well made. I'm going to look out for another pair when I go to this years show.

Hey there

I wear the style pictured for everyday, as they are one of the only men's utility style jean i've found which look good on me. I have no issue with them. The denim is thick and sturdy. Without meaning to be all 'teaching your grandma to suck eggs' kinda thing. I handwash mine in cold-ish water, as the first pair i had did shrink a little and fade, even though i machine washed them cold. But maybe that's to be expected. I'm no jeans expert! Good value for the price though.

Feraud

Bartender
For the price there had better be gold thread in the denim jacket. Never mind all that phony distressing!
It looks like Lucky Brand is just finally getting around to looking at the RRL stuff from a few years back..

gillock

New in Town
I'm looking into getting myself a new pair of denims and have always gone with the Levis vintage 201's but seeing as the price is now £200+ was wondering if you guys know of any other 1920-30 type jeans that are of a good standard with selvage?

Thanks in advance

Jan

One of the Regulars
Why'd you have to say that? I'm saving money for a trip! Well, I could use a new shirt for the trip...

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
LVC

5050_2011021814551359413.jpg

More views of this shirt:
http://www.oki-ni.com/mens/levis-vintage-clothing/icat/levis/

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

hello, I am rather new to reproductions of classic workwear. Now I found something that I might like but I am not sure... It's a cotton jacket from LVC. What would you say about it? Are there vintage jackets that look like this? I like the belt thingy....almost like a norfolk jacket mixed up with a thin safari jacket or something.

lvcjacket.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

Please? I can't decide if I should buy it. price is okay. If you say it looks very modern it would help too. Problem is: I don't like most denim jackets but I like the workwear style with crazy pockets, cuff buttons, chinstraps and other features. This one has a "crazy" belt, at least...

Flat Foot Floey

Sounds reasonable to me. Thank you. I give it a try. :)

PS: Just paid 30€ for the buy-it-now price and will give a feedback when I recieve the jacket.

Last edited:

marineabilly

A-List Customer
Just left the urban outfitters at the irvine spectrum and, as usual, they've got some good workwear. Haven't visited the website lately so don't know if they have them, but there is an awesome salt and pepper shawl sweater, cigarette pocket chinstraps and a cool cotton railroad jacket.

flat-top

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn