Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rocacha Tailoring

Chaz McGaz

New in Town
Vintage style mens suits London

Over the years I've bought many Rocacha suits, jackets and trousers and I'm very happy with them.

They're all variations of vintage 30's and 40's cuts where I've requested all sorts of particular details and customisations. Rob (at Rocacha) is always flexible and accommodating. I'm sure he could match a DCS Foyle suit no problem.

If you do visit him my advice would be, as with any tailor, to give yourself time. Thoroughly peruse the myriad fabric swatches, in daylight if possible and be specific about your preferences: fitted or baggy suit; long or short; trouser thigh and hem width; trouser pleats; trouser rise; braces buttons; belt loops; back pockets; jacket lining; jacket vents; jacket buttons; etc.

I've bought retro styled clothes from many other suppliers in London and around the UK. But with all things considered, for fit, quality and price Rocacha is the best.

Apologies for the late response. hope it helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic