Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Running in General. Anything Welcome, Vintage or Modern

DavidJ

One of the Regulars
I hope this would be the right place for this. I looked and found a thread for only vintage shoes.
I would just like to connect with my fellow runners here on the lounge. I run cross country at my high school, and love it. I run 5ks, but really want to do the OKC Memorial Marathon.
Anybody else a runner?

DavidJ

One of the Regulars
I think a friend of mine had that same thing. I'll see what she did for it. Glad there are people who run, or ran.

IndianaWay

New in Town
Keep it up!!

Over the past 10 years I've done some 5K's, half-marathons in Indianapolis (loved it) and Cincinnati (hated it)! The difference - I live in flatland Indiana and I had to run hills in Cincinnati. That, and a driving rainstorm - the weather forecast the night before called for "small tornadoes." Not a fun day.

With teenage kids at home in numerous activities it's sometimes tough to find the time to run, but I like doing 6 miles when I have the chance. I hated running when I was in school so am impressed that you've got it going on now. Good luck and keep up the great work!!

Mojito

One Too Many
I love running, but unfortunately am hyperflexible and have associated biomechanical problems. I can train for and run up to a half-marathon distance, but have to be quite conservative in my training. Anything above that distance and I start to develop knee issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy