Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 600 Leather Jeans

the loco

One of the Regulars
Any idea of the sizing on this ones?

imgrc0066662512.jpg

Or should I go for Aero instead?

Nobody will know. But leather pants are cool. Vanson Wanderers 4 lyfe! But I really dig Aero's Classic 60's Bike Trousers.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
Any idea of the sizing on this ones?

imgrc0066662512.jpg

Or should I go for Aero instead?

I have a pair of these Schott leather (steerhide) jeans and they are pretty true to size. They are very heavy and well constructed. I bought them many years ago and paid about $250.00 but they are much more now. I also have a pair of Aero Heavy FQHH jeans as well. They are super heavy and superbly constructed but they do run a bit small. In addition I also have a pair of Aero mid-weight steerhide/leather jeans and they are the best of the bunch - fit is true to size and they have broken in nicely and still fit well after nearly 14 years! Finally I've recently obtained a new pair of Vanson El Paso jeans and they are very heavy and extremely well made. These jeans run a bit small so I went up a size from my usual. The fit is slightly big on me though.

If you are set on the Schott jeans you won't be disappointed but consider the Aero Steerhide and Vanson jeans as well as all are top quality and worth the cost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner