Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott 651 discontinued model for sale

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Schott perfecto 651, similar to the JD jackets except with double back and fuller cut. Haven't figured out how to uploade picture so please email me. ccio23@hotmail.com, my email. Jacket size is 40, but according to Gail, it's a large cut.
The jacket is made of steerhide, but not the same as that for the common 641 or 618, it's thicker and richer and less dark. The greyish black is probably the most noticeable character of this leather.
The jacket has been with me for two years, been well worn in, but no scratch nor tear, will take detailed picture to show.
I expect 100 dollars no
less.
Thanks for looking!

theboss

New in Town
Schott perfecto 651, similar to the JD jackets except with double back and fuller cut. Haven't figured out how to uploade picture so please email me. ccio23@hotmail.com, my email. Jacket size is 40, but according to Gail, it's a large cut.
The jacket is made of steerhide, but not the same as that for the common 641 or 618, it's thicker and richer and less dark. The greyish black is probably the most noticeable character of this leather.
The jacket has been with me for two years, been well worn in, but no scratch nor tear, will take detailed picture to show.
I expect 100 dollars no
less.
Thanks for looking!
Any chance you still have this??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR