Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Schott NYC "Perfecto" + Restoration Hardware Jacket - (SMALL / $1,000 + shipping)

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Hello Everyone,

I've attached photos (with measurements) of my Schott NYC/Restoration Hardware collaboration jacket. As you can see, the brown unlined cowhide is in excellent condition. This is an extremely rare piece, so if you're interested, please don't hesitate to write me a private message so that we can work out the details. I accept PayPal.

Oh, and if you seem like a nice person, then I'll happily throw in a never-before-worn J.Crew brown corduroy trucker jacket with similar measurements. That said, if you seem like the opposite of a nice person...well........then I'll just keep my trucker jacket forever. The choice is yours.

Thanks, Max

IMG_1596.jpeg

IMG_1574.jpg
View attachment 308552
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0027.JPG
IMG_0032.JPG
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_1577.jpg

Last edited:

technovox

One Too Many
Absolutely an amazing jacket! I love mine. Leather is supple, beautiful and easy to wear. Very distinctive design from the usual Schott CR with the Buco style back and non-gusset zip sleeves. And since these were made for a very limited time they rarely show up for sale. IMHO it's one of the best jackets Schott ever produced.
GLWS!

Legacy Phoenix

New in Town
Absolutely an amazing jacket! I love mine. Leather is supple, beautiful and easy to wear. Very distinctive design from the usual Schott CR with the Buco style back and non-gusset zip sleeves. And since these were made for a very limited time they rarely show up for sale. IMHO it's one of the best jacket Schott ever produced.
GLWS!
Right?! I have one in black, but have had a hard time tracking down one in brown. Schott is willing to make one for me, but their custom orders department is currently closed due to the pandemic.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Right?! I have one in black, but have had a hard time tracking down one in brown. Schott is willing to make one for me, but their custom orders department is currently closed due to the pandemic.

That's interesting to hear that they're willing to make one custom! I honestly wanted one of these for years and years, and finally one popped up on eBay and I bought it immediately. If only I had known they did custom stuff, I would have purchased this style years ago.

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Isn't this very similar to p571? I had one of those but was in-between med and large. Couldn't make it work. Loved it though. That one didn't have talon zips, but from what I remember, it's pretty close.

Legacy Phoenix

New in Town
Yep! Aero and Schott both have custom options. As of right now, I think Aero is the only one taking and fulfilling orders. The only Aero jacket that popped up in recent history was in Bo Rap, donned by Rami Malek playing Freddie Mercury. Beautiful biker style jacket. Not quite a “One Star”, but beautiful in its own right.

Legacy Phoenix

New in Town
Isn't this very similar to p571? I had one of those but was in-between med and large. Couldn't make it work. Loved it though. That one didn't have talon zips, but from what I remember, it's pretty close.
The 571/P571 are similar, but instead of flank pockets, there are two breast pockets on the RH collab. Not to mention the 571 has some extra stitching along the flanks that I’m not too fond of.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
Saw the black version of this rare jacket go for sale here a couple days ago, and it inspired me to bump this to $875 with new pics (taken after eight months of occasional wear since the original posting). I'm a non-smoker and have no pets. User "Legacy Phoenix" expressed interest last week, so he gets first dibs. If he changed his mind, though, it's up for grabs.

All the best,

Max

IMG_4181.JPG
IMG_4182.JPG
IMG_4183.JPG

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
The measurements seem good for me; it’s still difficult to determine how it’s actually going to fit me. How does it fit thru the arms?
The fit through the arms is perfect as far as I'm concerned, except for one thing...they're about 1.5 inches too long. I basically have tiny little Tyrannosaurus Rex arms. If I didn't, I wouldn't even consider selling this, and my hunt for the perfect leather jacket would probably come to an end. Some people have told me just take the jacket to a tailor and have them shorten the arms, but I honestly don't trust anyone not to ruin it. As such, I'd much rather find someone else who can enjoy it and wear it into the grave.

Maxwell Von Chesapeake

A-List Customer
I'll have to look into it. I dropped by the Schott store here in Los Angeles a few weeks ago, and when I mentioned the problem to the manager, he just told me to go have a tailor shorten the sleeves. That said, it's possible that the guy just works there, and doesn't really have an interest in leather jackets beyond collecting a paycheck. I'd probably get a much clearer response from contacting their customer service.

Motocann

One Too Many
I'll have to look into it. I dropped by the Schott store here in Los Angeles a few weeks ago, and when I mentioned the problem to the manager, he just told me to go have a tailor shorten the sleeves. That said, it's possible that the guy just works there, and doesn't really have an interest in leather jackets beyond collecting a paycheck. I'd probably get a much clearer response from contacting their customer service.
Oh man, that sucks. Interesting though about the sleeve length, most people complain that their jacket sleeves are too short, but yours are too long.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here

It's Schott HQ in NJ that'll do it, not the individual stores. It's them you'd contact, however for something as simple as this I can't imagine a local leather shop would be incapable of the adjustment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko