Schott Perfecto P653 Horween Chromexcel Steerhide S

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by trainspotter, Jul 19, 2020.

1. trainspotter

trainspotter One of the Regulars

Hello folks, this one was bought by my wife in the hope that Men's size S may fit her, and it did to some extent, but she hasn't really been wearing it, may have been worn less than 5 times outside the house

This is the now discontinued Schott Perfecto P653 in Horween CXL Steerhide burgundy, wool plaid lining, sunset pattern half belt back, one interior pocket
    Yet to be broken in, almost new condition. Never seen any rain. Pet and smoke free environment
    I believe retail price of new was US $1,200+

Measurements
    Chest - 20.25”
    Shoulders -16.25”
    Sleeves - 24”

Asking $600 shipped to CONUS + Canada

IMG-0343.jpg
    IMG-0347.jpg

dannyk, jonbuilder, d4nimal and 3 others like this.
  2. Bulldozer

Bulldozer One of the Regulars

If only this was black! Good luck with the sale!

trainspotter likes this.
  3. Marc mndt

Marc mndt Practically Family

That's a really nice jacket, i like the sunset back as they call it. I just sold a similar Scott jacket in brown cowhide (Scott 543). This one is nicer though. Higher quality leather and more details on the cuffs.
    Glws!

trainspotter likes this.
  4. trainspotter

Thanks @Marc mndt & @Bulldozer.I fell in love when I saw the jacket first time in person. Unfortunately it was never my size, but it did fit my wife as well as any Mens jacket could I guess

I liked the pattern and the leather so much, that I ended up buying the closest jacket available in my size which is the Schott P663 in brown horween CXL

5. jacketjunkie

jacketjunkie One Too Many

I kinda want this and the ptp is just fine but damn, 16" shoulders.. what is Schott thinking?

6. trainspotter

@jacketjunkie, please see above measurements from schott, will measure myself again and post soon

7. jacketjunkie

jacketjunkie One Too Many

Thanks. Probably best if you post picture of the jacket with rhe measuring tape on it to see how exactly you got the numbers you got. If it is in fact 17+", I will have to very seriously consider this.

8. trainspotter

Sold!!