Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seeking Your Opinions On This Leather Jkt

Goodguy

New in Town
Hi, this leather patrol jacket from flightsuits.com caught my eye and I wonder what your thoughts are on it in terms of appearance and quality. Sort of an inexpensive Aero Highwayman at around $300 and change...

patrol_lg.jpg

Hi Goodguy
I think that it has some nice features...but I never cared much for a crimped elastic waistband in the back of a leather jacket. If that wouldn't bother you...FS/G&B makes a decent jacket.
HD

johnnyjohnny

Practically Family
MAchO!

looks pretty kickass...like what the cops used at the '68 democratic convention! might inspire some great bar fights...be careful

johnnyjohnny

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
I've got a couple of FS jackets and they're very nice. But if you're interested in police jackets, take a look at a maker that specializes in them:

http://www.ourleathershop.com/index.html

There are some real bargains there, both on the clearance pages and in the main categories. I ordered a $99 clearance Navy G-1 from Taylor a couple of years ago, and though I returned it because it didn't fit, it was a pretty nicely made jacket for the price.

Juanito

One of the Regulars
HoosierDaddy said:
Hi Goodguy
I think that it has some nice features...but I never cared much for a crimped elastic waistband in the back of a leather jacket. If that wouldn't bother you...FS/G&B makes a decent jacket.
HD

Funny thing...I thought exactly the same thing, nice jacket and nice features, but the elastic/crimped waist band gives it that early 1980's departments store, cheesey look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy