Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Seersucker suits

ADGENTNC

New in Town
Seersucker is appropriate in the south in the summer for just about any setting...including a corporate business...

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
I was in Dillard's today applying for a job, and saw they had Ralph Lauren seersucker suit separates on sale, but they weren't that great. Three button suit coat, in sizes S, M, L, and XL for $168, pants for $73. I'll wait and see about getting the DB from Jos. Bank.

They interviewed me on the spot, and I may have a job in Men's Wear or possibly Home Goods. It would pay the bills until I can find the right job in a field using my "writing/researching/teaching, MA in History" skills. And an employee discount might come in handy. I can get some Johnston and Cole captoes, and wingtips, maybe stock up on shirts. Wasn't crazy about their suits.

Brad

Well, I got my double breasted seersucker suit. I still have to take the pants in to have them cuffed but I am quite happy with it so far---for a modern suit. The armholes are not the same as vintage but the pattern and material looks to be decent enough for the price. I will post the suit after I get it back.

Regards to all,

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana