Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Set & Style - Retro Beauty Basics

RetroQueen

Familiar Face
Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that my friend and hairstylist just finished her book on Retro hairstyling. Here is her blog about it:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=114072045&blogID=402046844

She also has a few images of the sketches and the cover of her book posted:

l_b4e78f8f62c3589f73130a09cc221814.jpg

l_7d8f4e507cdab5a9d64f38c482a6f97f.jpg

I am not sure if I should have posted this here or in the classifieds section...I apologize ahead of time if it should be someplace else.

RetroQueen

Familiar Face
Her book is ready to order! I just put my order in. :eusa_clap

She is an awesome hairstylist and a wealth of knowledge. This is going to be a great book to add to your beauty library.

From her blog:

The book cost is $17.00. I will accept PayPal or money order. If you have any trouble with my PayPal buttons please let me know. If you would like to pay using a money order please contact me and we can place your order. You may contact me here or at my e-mail address MsBettyBlueEyes@aol.com

Shipping to the U.S. will by Media Mail at a rate of $2.23

Shipping to the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain will be by First Class International at a rate of $6.00

Shipping to Canada will be by First Class International at a rate of $2.50

Shipping to Mexico will be by First Class International at a rate of $4.30

Books are print-to-order. Please allow 1-2 days for printing.

Thank you!! Contact me with any questions.

You can purchase her book through her MySpace page, http://www.myspace.com/cutscurls there is a PayPal "Buy Now" button under the book cover graphic on the right side of the page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner