Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Several Nice Aero's on their Sale Site Right Now

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Hey Guys there is some real nice stuff on the "Sale Site" at Aero right now. I noticed three jackets in Horsehide size 44 Long two were Highwayman jackets Horse and Mid-weight Horse another was I think a Horse Longshoreman. There is a gorgeous Steerhide Barnstormer on there too in a size 44 Regular.

I know there are some tall dudes on here so I thought I would mention it. That Barnstormer is really nice looking too! Oh yeah and for you lighter guys there is a Size 42 ANJ-4 and it is gorgeous; that is if you are in an area not being affected by "Global Warming" and you actually are having a winter this year.

Last edited:

pauleway

Practically Family
Hey Guys there is some real nice stuff on the "Sale Site" at Aero right now. I noticed three jackets in Horsehide size 44 Long two were Highwayman jackets Horse and Mid-weight Horse another was I think a Horse Longshoreman. There is a gorgeous Steerhide Barnstormer on there too in a size 44 Regular.

I know there are some tall dudes on here so I thought I would mention it. That Barnstormer is really nice looking too! Oh yeah and for you lighter guys there is a Size 42 ANJ-4 and it is gorgeous; that is if you are in an area not being affected by "Global Warming" and you actually are having a winter this year.

I live in a suburb of Buffalo N.Y. - we need all the "Global Warming" we can get!!!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
I live in a suburb of Buffalo N.Y. - we need all the "Global Warming" we can get!!!

I have heard of the "Buffalo Snow Dump" when Buffalo is hammered with the white stuff and Toronto is spared during the winter months. Wilbur, I also noticed that a much greater variety of jackets is being offered on the Aero, including size 44 for taller guys.

pauleway

Practically Family
I have heard of the "Buffalo Snow Dump" when Buffalo is hammered with the white stuff and Toronto is spared during the winter months. Wilbur, I also noticed that a much greater variety of jackets is being offered on the Aero, including size 44 for taller guys.
We get the "Lake Effect" snow from Lake Erie that Toronto doesn't. Syracuse usually gets more snow than we do, but we seem to receive the award for it. I don't mind the cold, but I do not like the snow!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Yep, it is my understanding that the "Lake Effect" and the "Buffalo/Erie Snow Dump" are one in the same. Buffalo/Lake Erie and Chicago/Lake Michigan are great places to visit in the early fall but not this time of year! Anyhow, i feel your pain now and for the next several months. Staying on the Aero thread, I imagine it is also pretty cold this time of year in Scotland.

oneterrifichog

Practically Family

Well grab that ANJ-4 it'll keep ya warm!

Down here in Tennessee it's warm one day and sorta cold the next....I want some cold. I am ready to wear some of these bloody jackets all day. I put em on in the a.m. and that's it; by lunch it's 60 degrees and I look like a damn fool walking out in Horsehide and a sheepskin collar...

Last edited:

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Well grab that ANJ-4 it'll keep ya warm!

Down here in Tennessee it's warm one day and sorta cold the next....I want some cold. I am ready to wear some of these bloody jackets all day. I put em on in the a.m. and that's it; by lunch it's 60 degrees and I look like a damn fool walking out in Horsehide and a sheepskin collar...

Wilbur, it is great living on the top of a mountain in E. Tennessee no matter what season of the year. The summers are hot but not too hot, and the winters are mostly moderate. However, neither August in Texas nor upstate NY in February offer any moderation in climate. You just can't much wear that Deluxe Half Belt with fur collar when the temp hits 60-70 degrees.

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Wilbur, it is great living on the top of a mountain in E. Tennessee no matter what season of the year. The summers are hot but not too hot, and the winters are mostly moderate. However, neither August in Texas nor upstate NY in February offer any moderation in climate. You just can't much wear that Deluxe Half Belt with fur collar when the temp hits 60-70 degrees.

Absolutely right Richard, my daughter and I went for a walk last night and it was nice and cold so the Halfbelt was perfect. Hopefully we will see below 30 degree weather in late December for a few weeks. We need it to get cold down South more to kill off all the "skeeters" than for jackets but that is the added benefit for those of us into this crazy inclination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot