Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shabby Apple - Clothing Site to Watch

Polka Dot

A-List Customer
I came across a link to a clothing site on a blog I read occasionally. The site is called Shabby Apple, while the apparel isn't strictly vintage-inspired, the designers' philosophy made me smile:

"A return to what dresses were always meant to be — a one-piece outfit. No need to add anything...no tank tops, no cardigans, nothing (except accessories, of course!)."

That's right, they just sell dresses. Adorable dresses with sleeves that eliminate the need for a cardigan!

Their current collection is really cute, and the prices are quite reasonable for a niche clothing site. Plus, they use cheeky words like "buxom" in their item descriptions. :)

http://www.shabbyapple.com

18_1_.jpg
22_1_.jpg

Laraquan

Familiar Face
Oh, Polka Dot, why did you have to be so mean? I need to save money for people's birthday presents - a 21st and a 40th - and I don't think this site has appropriate material for a 21-year-old man's birthday party!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24