Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

fatwoul

Practically Family
027M.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Ok, I'm not a photographer but I was talking to one on AIM at the time so...:rolleyes: :)

This is a church steeple in St. Augustine with the moon right near the cross. It looked really cool in person but my camera was not much up to the task.:eek: :eek:

PB210016-1.jpg

dostacos

Practically Family
pigeon toe said:
I'm an art major at UCLA and right now I'm taking a photo class. I consider photography to be my main medium. Here's some of the stuff I did over the summer. I like what I am working on right now more, but I don't have any of it on the computer yet.

zana2.jpg

amanda2.jpg

grandma1.jpg

The above negative got a little fogged and that's why the colors are so strange.

mom1.jpg

I hope that's not too overwhelming!

I use a Mamiya TLR (and occasionally a Hasselblad when I can rent one from the school) and print everything myself in the darkroom. I'm really anti-digital!
good for you, anytime you need a 35MM with telephoto lenses let me know, I will lend you one. I also have a hasslebladski {Russian copy} if you want to try that out it is also available for you to play with. lenses from 30MM fisheye to 250MM 2 backs and a kiev 60 that works like a SLR {no light leak issues}

Dan

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice thread....

I might as well join in the fun.

Here's a mural I painted on a friend's wall, was my 1st crack at painting a mural, it's size is about 16' x 8', the tank in the middle is probably 6' long. He wanted me to make it look as though the Orca was jumping out of the tank.

killerwhale1.jpg

This one I painted on the side of my mother's porch wall.....

cb914d20.jpg

76d5ca7f.jpg

The porch stretches about 25' long and this is what's at the other end of the Frog's tounge......

8d3da160.jpg

70c7e441.jpg

That's all I got, can't compair to what I've seen on this thread though.....:eusa_clap

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
I came upon this distressed hawk (Cooper's, I believe) today that had somehow managed to get inside an old building under renovation. It kept throwing itself against the window. I believe those are scratches on glass made by its talons. Luckily, the city police station was only a half a block away and they were able to get ahold of the construction company who arrived shortly after to rescue it.

hawk1002.jpg
[/IMG]

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Here's my first 'doodle' with the 3D sculpting software ZBrush. Basically this is the equivalent of a kid playing with an Etch-a-Sketch for the first time. Once I get the hang of it this should be quite fun to create stuff...

ZBrushDocument1copy.jpg
[/IMG]

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
fatwoul said:
That's totally nuts. And no, I'm not referring to the orbs at the base of the sculpture.

How long did that take you, QB?

Oops...not intended.

I was just 'doodling' yesterday (at work) so it probably took about 20 minutes or so.

Same as this one I did today...the Flying Spaghetti Monster!!!

ZBrushspaghetti.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic