Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shearling Hercules

simonc

Practically Family
Out and about with the shearling lined Hercules.
G1NHGTK.jpg

6DB1QKj.jpg

simonc

Practically Family
Thanks Butte, not a big belt wearer tbh. Here's another look at the lining, black on black is a bit of a pig to capture,
h3hVaik.jpg

Thanks Butte, not a big belt wearer tbh. Here's another look at the lining, black on black is a bit of a pig to capture,
h3hVaik.jpg

I was like that for some years, but I wear them all the time now.
I think i need a black jacket now. Thats a great looking outfit you got going. definitely my style.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Try Equus, they make fantastic bespoke belts for a reasonable price that would finish off your ensemble.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Simon, that is a fantastic cold weather jacket. Craig, those slim Gustins look to be a great fit and look forward to receiving my slim Okayama that hopefully give me a better look than my straight American. I should have known that sparrow legs need skinny jeans. :D

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great looking jacket. I didn't realise there were two versions of the Hercules, the "original 1920's" and this one. This looks much much better on you than it does on the site, I would never have considered it going from the stock pic but this looks very cool...love the length and you've nailed the fit!

Highwaymanman

A-List Customer
Tanner Goods was my belt of choice.... at least it was until they put their prices way, way up. Don't Mourn Organize will make you a spiffing custom belt for south of 65 dollars.

Scott @ Don't Mourn Organize made me a great Watchband for a reasonable price. I'll be getting my next belt from him. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats