Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your convertibles

Interbak

One of the Regulars
At the request of another member, here are a couple shots of my '75 Triumph TR6. Let's see what everybody else has!

Brian

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0649-1.jpg

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Interbak, thanks for posting those pictures. As I had said, I love the TR6. I remember when I first noticed them, probably around 1968, I thought they had such big wheels and tires relative to the size of the car, especially compared to most everything else of that day. I've always wanted one.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
My 66 Jaguar E-Type is now undergoing restoration.

Wow..please post pix when finished. :eusa_clap
Have a '94 Jaguar XJS convertible with India six-cylinder engine
that gives only 15 miles per gallon of British Petroleum prime,
but well worth the cost. :car:

Swing Motorman

One of the Regulars
Apologies in advance... I know this is an automobile thread, but I couldn't resist the play on words. :D

BrillSemiConvertible249.jpg

J.G. Brill Company Semi-Convertible streetcar. (Semi-convertible means the entire window can slide up into the roof, imitating the breezy design of open-air trolleys.) Exported to Oporto, Portugal, now back home in its native state of Pennsylvania at the Rockhill Trolley Museum. Completely unrestored, it looks and runs just like it did when it last turned a wheel in the streets of Portugal in the mid-'70s.

We now return to your regularly scheduled, gasoline-powered program...

Tatum

Practically Family
Not my pic (camera's busted and thanks to parking under the oak tree lots of bird poop on the hood), but this is my car down to the color. The top is only down at night this time of year!

Saab-9-3_Aero_Convertible_2002_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

ETA: This one (2002 9-3 Aero) is my third. The last two were black, a '95 900-S standard and a '97 900-SE automatic turbo. I don't ever want another car, except someday another vintage for weekends! Wrong era for this forum, but I really want a VW Karmann Ghia (again); I still kick myself for selling that car!

Last edited:

Philip A.

Familiar Face
Land-Rover-Moruajore-A.jpg

1986 127" Land Rover Rapier, ex-MOD missile launcher control

Rapier1.jpg

This picture is from the day I bought it. I asked the owner "And what of the Land Rover there?", to which he replied: "This one? Actually, it's not completely finished..."

An understated understatement... :D:D:D

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the thread.
Now I miss my old 90 Miata, and my dad's wife's Saturn Sky Turbo (I kick myself when I think about passing on that car when she wanted to trade it...).

Jaguar66

A-List Customer
Wow..please post pix when finished. :eusa_clap
Have a '94 Jaguar XJS convertible with India six-cylinder engine
that gives only 15 miles per gallon of British Petroleum prime,
but well worth the cost. :car:
Here she is finished.

P1020450Large.jpg

P1020448Large.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads