Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

SurfGent

Suspended
bc01562675ffb6bd0fbff4ab88286269.jpg

SurfGent

Suspended
Anybody ever heard of a EAA Windicator revolver. You almost never see the snub-nosed version in 357 mostly in 38. This gun is made in Germany by the same people who make Beeman air rifles. At 279$ price tag new, I think this gun is one of the best kept secrets in firearms.

SurfGent

Suspended
They're actually really hard to find unless you happen to come across one usually used. The retail chain stores that carry them are always sold out and never have the 357. I got mine in a trade kinda by accident and when I went to research it i was surprised to find out they had a little cult following. There really well made for the price point and accurate I've put over 500 rds threw mine. They say don't feed it a steady diet of Magnum loads I load 357 with a 38 charge. The machine work is really surprisingly good, has a few sharp edges but what do you expect for 279$

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Anybody ever heard of a EAA Windicator revolver. You almost never see the snub-nosed version in 357 mostly in 38. This gun is made in Germany by the same people who make Beeman air rifles. At 279$ price tag new, I think this gun is one of the best kept secrets in firearms.

I have heard of them, but have never got to handle one. They look like a very solid revolver. And I am very partial to 6 shot snub nose revolvers. Is that a k-frame speed loader that you have with it?

Kirk

SurfGent

Suspended
It's a generic picture I pulled off the internet just to showcase the gun. Mines a little older and the picture of that one was prettier. But I have a box of speed loaders , not sure what styles they all are I have several. This is my home defense weapon. Cause if someone broke in and stole it I wouldn't cry 2 much. Hears my rig I have hanging in the bedroom

Last edited:

SurfGent

Suspended
As you can see the blueing is a little duller on mine she's got a few miles on her but she locks up tight as a dolphin's asshole and shoots straight. I've only seen 1 ever for sale in a shop and it was a 38. Like I said it's no Colt or S&W or Ruger. But in the Taurus , Rossi, ect class price point. You get a German engineered and craftsmanship revolver with some nice lines and style.

Last edited:

Cocker

Practically Family
Took this baby home about two weeks ago:

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=78495920141127175211.jpg

USM1 carbine, built by Saginaw by the end of '43. It has the original flip up sight, as well as high wood hand guard. The only non original part is the 3rd type barrel band with bayonet lug. It was a Christmas gift from my girlfriend, just had to wait for my papers to be issued by the government to pick it up. Also bought a repro para stock, adjustable sight and 30rds mags to built it as a Vietnam war M1 carbine, as seen on a couple pictures.

Well guys, the update to a Korean War/Vietnam War timeframe M1 has now been fully done for some times. Here are the changes made:

- Repro para stock
- Original adjustable sights instead of the original flip up
- Security lever changed from type 1 (push button type) to type 2 (rotary lever)
- Magazine lock changed from an M1 to an M2 to accept 30rds magazines without any missfeed

Of course, all of these are easily changed back to the original configuration!

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures!

And with it's eternal sidekick, Norinco 1911A1 with a couple Wilson parts:

RJR

Well guys, the update to a Korean War/Vietnam War timeframe M1 has now been fully done for some times. Here are the changes made:

- Repro para stock
- Original adjustable sights instead of the original flip up
- Security lever changed from type 1 (push button type) to type 2 (rotary lever)
- Magazine lock changed from an M1 to an M2 to accept 30rds magazines without any missfeed

Of course, all of these are easily changed back to the original configuration!

Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures!

And with it's eternal sidekick, Norinco 1911A1 with a couple Wilson parts:

Looks good AND familiar.

Cocker

Practically Family
Indeed, pretty classic one, not so much here in Belgium, though. I must say, I think I found THE carbine I needed. Have never had so much fun shooting anything else, and precision is pretty good too.

Funny thing, most people prefer the regular stock over the paratrooper one, but with my big hands, I have a much better grip on the big fat para pistol grip.

SurfGent

Suspended
Alright boys I started her tonight. I've been sitting on this for 9 months. I have 2 from big 5. One is a M48 B and this one is a M48 BO looks like it was unissued
But she is filthy and was starting to rust in a few areas has been sitting in arsenal since 1956. The BO's are the rarest of the Yugoslavian Mauser variations. Actually the original m48s are but the A's and B's and BO's we're what was shipped into America along with the 24/47s. They were produced for clandestine sales to mostly Egyptian, Iraq and the Algeria liberation movements.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic