Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Oldsarge

One Too Many
I, on the other hand, am downsizing the gunsafe. My son wants the heirloom handguns but the rest of the pistols are going on the block. I'm hanging onto the shotguns and probably hanging onto the rifles. Time will tell.

Revenger

New in Town
Ruger GP100 with "Match Champion" grips.
IMG_4606.JPG
IMG_4605.JPG

jkingrph

Practically Family
Opening day with my 1914 Fox Sterlingworth. One hundred and three years young, she preformed flawlessly...and added some genuine class to a corn field filled with composite Benellis and Remingtons.

Lovely, I have a Parker GH from 1910 or 1911, probably the best shooting shotgun I have. I also have a Husqvarna sidelock hammergun that is probably the most graceful looking gun, more along the lines of the classic British game guns.

I had my son out shooting some clay pigeons. He has never had the interest in firearms that I have, and even trying some more modern types like a Win 101 o/u, he quickly decided the Parker was his favorite.

RJR

Lovely, I have a Parker GH from 1910 or 1911, probably the best shooting shotgun I have. I also have a Husqvarna sidelock hammergun that is probably the most graceful looking gun, more along the lines of the classic British game guns.

I had my son out shooting some clay pigeons. He has never had the interest in firearms that I have, and even trying some more modern types like a Win 101 o/u, he quickly decided the Parker was his favorite.
Pretty hard to argue with his choice.

DeaconKC

One Too Many
No pics because I shot all the test ammo, but the new Ruger ARX ammo looks to be something good for us who like vintage guns. It is ultra modern defensive ammo with bullets made from copper and polymer. Screaming fast and very light bullets mean light recoil compared to regular ammo weights for caliber. It has a round nose profile so should feed in all those Hi-Powers, HScs, 1911s, PPKs etc that we love but won't feed modern JHP bullets. I am waiting for some 45 ACP to come in to try it in my 1918 and 1928 built Colt 1911s.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Range qualification with scope; or only for iron sights?
We use to bet 'holing a dime' when zeroing. Miss those times.:)

We used to train and qual with iron sights only, but since all operational weapons require the sight, it was decided that we train with it. I do miss the iron, particularly as I am now look through glasses looking through glass and, as we also do qual shots wearing a gas mask, inserted prescription lenses, through lenses, through the glass sight...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk