Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

Woodtroll

One Too Many
My thought as well, tang sight. Makes even more sense once I noted the single set trigger.

That makes your fine rifle even finer - I'm a big fan of set triggers, and the single-sets are unusual enough to capture my interest no matter what they are on. My favorite rifles have always been lever-actions (particularly Marlins) and the older single-shots (Sharps 1874s and Winchester 1885s).

1955mercury

One of the Regulars
Saw this shotgun at a local gun store last week. I couldn't recall ever seeing a shotgun with a detachable magazine before. Went back today and brought it home. It's a TR Imports XT3 .410 gauge. It came with two 5 cartridge magazines, 3 chokes and a hard carrying case.

TRImports410a-16April2018.jpg

TRImports410c-16April2018.jpg

I put it together in a hurry and the fore stock isn't pushed all the way back in the above photo.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Went to the Doctor yesterday. He expects me to bring a photo of one of my guns and then we spend too much time talking about them. Thought I'd share it here as well. This belonged to my wife's Granddad. 1959 S&W Model 27 (no dash). The Franzite grips came with it (the wood ones are still in the box though). Excuse the poor photos ... I almost forgot to get a pic before heading out the door to the Doc.

View attachment 114348

View attachment 114349
Beautiful revolver Bob.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Picked this up really cheap for a '73 yesterday at a estate auction.
I love half mag tube guns and the 32wcf. Holds 7 with one in the
chamber 6 in the tube. Already have a 32-wcf '73 full mag gun from
Cimarron and two Browning .32s. Never figured I'd spend the money
most folks want for a decent '73 these days. Not everyone's cup of tea
but I really like it. Clean chop job onthe barrel and original Winchester
parts to put it back together some time ago. Bore is decent for a black
powder gun built in 1885. Wood isoriginal and really good. Only one
major ding where someone cut a notch in the comb. Doesn't really
hurt anything but I'll likely fill it down the road. Every original I've
owned has had a really nice trigger. No exception here. Barrel still
has some blue although likely a reblue when it was chopped. Rest
of the metal is pretty much in the white. Fun gun for being 133 years old!

Gun reminds me some of the round barrel .44 '73 Paul Neman used in "Hombre". Hope you enjoy the photo.

DSC02788.JPG
That is a beauty Yahoody. What a great find! Thanks for sharing.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Saw this shotgun at a local gun store last week. I couldn't recall ever seeing a shotgun with a detachable magazine before. Went back today and brought it home. It's a TR Imports XT3 .410 gauge. It came with two 5 cartridge magazines, 3 chokes and a hard carrying case.

View attachment 114775

View attachment 114776

I put it together in a hurry and the fore stock isn't pushed all the way back in the above photo.
I like it Mercury. Nice.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Went to the Doctor yesterday. He expects me to bring a photo of one of my guns and then we spend too much time talking about them. Thought I'd share it here as well. This belonged to my wife's Granddad. 1959 S&W Model 27 (no dash). The Franzite grips came with it (the wood ones are still in the box though). Excuse the poor photos ... I almost forgot to get a pic before heading out the door to the Doc.

View attachment 114348

View attachment 114349
What a beautiful revolver, and with family connection it is even better!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yahoody

One Too Many
Buddy and I were discussing leather and gun belts this morning. Made the mistake of searching for a proper gun belt for his use. Didn't go through every leather box but went through enough to find what I needed. Lordy one can collect a lot of chit over a life time! Just pulled the real Colt's off their displays to add some atmosphere to the photo. Compared to some of my Colt friends my stash is small. My chap collection (and I use them all or will) doubled last week at that estate sale. I'm now at 9! Really? Nine? Really? Like who in their right mind actually needs 9 pairs of chaps? My goodness there have been a lot of cows/elephants/deer/elk/sheep/rams and big old clams kilt to keep me covered
smile.png
Enjoy!

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Buddy and I were discussing leather and gun belts this morning. Made the mistake of searching for a proper gun belt for his use. Didn't go through every leather box but went through enough to find what I needed. Lordy one can collect a lot of chit over a life time! Just pulled the real Colt's off their displays to add some atmosphere to the photo. Compared to some of my Colt friends my stash is small. My chap collection (and I use them all or will) doubled last week at that estate sale. I'm now at 9! Really? Nine? Really? Like who in their right mind actually needs 9 pairs of chaps? My goodness there have been a lot of cows/elephants/deer/elk/sheep/rams and big old clams kilt to keep me covered
smile.png
Enjoy!

Eye candy for sure!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points