Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your Guns!

RJR

Walther-PPS,M2-9mm 1.jpg
Heading to the range this morning;Walther PPS,M2.

DeaconKC

One Too Many
hat? roj
1911? roj
serious face? roj
cell phone? sorry no can do
Behind every good man is a woman with a cell phone :cool:
Walt? Walt Longmire? You there Walt? :D

600px-Longmire_0305_M1911_01.jpg
I like your quote about the woman with a cell phone. Reminded of another bit of ancient wisdom...Behind every angry woman is a husband with NO idea of what he has done wrong!

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
I'm kind of an old fashioned guy. I don't have a cell phone, and I love the old lever action rifles. These are Ubertis and Cimarrons. Top to bottom: Uberti Model 1860 Henry, Uberti Model 1866 Carbine, and Cimarron Model 1873 Short Rifle, all in 44 WCF. These replicas are great shooters and allow us to save the real Winchesters from overuse. Though these aren't cheap they are more affordable than the original Winchesters so it gives us a chance to shoot some great lever guns. The Henry is probably the coolest rifle I own. I just love the look.
gun, my guns.JPG

Oldsarge

One Too Many
I own a Henry slide action in .22 mag that I have yet to take to the range. I really must do something about that. Even though it is fishing season in the PNW, autumn will come around again and we're allowed to use rimfire on forest grouse. Yep, a range trip should be in the offing. Heck, since I moved up here I haven't even fount it.

1955mercury

One of the Regulars
I'm kind of an old fashioned guy. I don't have a cell phone, and I love the old lever action rifles. These are Ubertis and Cimarrons. Top to bottom: Uberti Model 1860 Henry, Uberti Model 1866 Carbine, and Cimarron Model 1873 Short Rifle, all in 44 WCF. These replicas are great shooters and allow us to save the real Winchesters from overuse. Though these aren't cheap they are more affordable than the original Winchesters so it gives us a chance to shoot some great lever guns. The Henry is probably the coolest rifle I own. I just love the look.
View attachment 109487
Those are some mighty fine shooten irons you got there Cornshucker.

Yahoody

One Too Many
View attachment 109487

One of my "great" goals in life was to collect one of every Winchester lever gun (not the shotgun)...Henry ( I know..I know :) to the '95. You have a great collection of the "originals" Scott and for sure three of the best. Much as I admire JMB, his lifter guns really don't compare to the earlier elevator guns for reliability IMO that Cornsucker shows. Thank goodness for Uberti! Lots of us would never get the chance to play with a Henry, '66 or a '76 without them.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
One of my "great" goals in life was to collect one of every Winchester lever gun (not the shotgun)...Henry ( I know..I know :) to the '95. You have a great collection of the "originals" Scott and for sure three of the best. Much as I admire JMB, his lifter guns really don't compare to the earlier elevator guns for reliability IMO that Cornsucker shows. Thank goodness for Uberti! Lots of us would never get the chance to play with a Henry, '66 or a '76 without them.

So have you accomplished your goal? :)

I do have a Browning Model 86 carbine, and real Winchester models 94 and 95. So I do have three JMB designs. My favorites are the early models though as well. The Henry is just such a cool rifle. Love the brass and the long octagonal barrel. It is a heavy sucker though. That 24 inch barrel is stout. :)

redlinerobert

One of the Regulars
View attachment 109487

Beautiful rifles, and you are a very lucky man for not having to carry a cell phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ