Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

FAYEZY123

New in Town
Hi, I am still really new to the lounge. Thought i'd share my new pink do with you ladies!

susiepetercroftwedding032.jpg

susiepetercroftwedding038.jpg

Lady Jessica

One of the Regulars
I love all the crazy colors in your hair, LolitaHaze!

And for the two pink-haired girls... pink hair has always been my favorite! I've wanted to dye mine pink since I was thirteen. Sadly, I'd have to bleach it, I think, and then it'd be ruined...

But I love yours! So pretty!

SheBear74

Practically Family
Maybe not totally vintage lol but the top has grown enough to fake some rolls. :) One thing about the super short cut was that I didn't like how the flowers looked anymore, but I think they are starting to look better. Good thing cause I was really missing the flower in my hair!

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MjUtMjAxMDA4MTUtMTA0My5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2MTktMjAxMDA4MTUtMTA0MS5qcGc.jpg

SheBear74

Practically Family
Thanks! I usually straighten it, and have a bit of a funky rock and roll thing going, but I ran my hands through the top yesterday and noticed I could probably pull it back with pins. lol

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
*sighs* me too..shorter, curly hair and layers. My hair has a mind of it's own..and styling of any sort rarely works.

Any ideas for naturally curly chin length hair? How it is every day:
01%200162sm.jpg

I'm longing for something new for Fall.

X
BD

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Black Dahlia said:
*sighs* me too..shorter, curly hair and layers. My hair has a mind of it's own..and styling of any sort rarely works.

Any ideas for naturally curly chin length hair? How it is every day:
01%200162sm.jpg

I'm longing for something new for Fall.

X
BD

Oh my god! :eek: :eek:
Your hair does that on its own??? It's fantastic!

I would kill for that hair- it's a days long process anytime I want to curl my stick straight hair.
I am so very jealous, BD

Lillemor

One Too Many
This is a far cry from some of the fabulous styles I've seen on here but I've accepted that I'm style challenged and something simple works for me.

I forgot to adjust my bangs before the photo. They're not as uneven as they appear. The superb shine isn't showing up in the photo either. The swing in movement is fantastic.

This bob is simpler and shorter than the bob I had when I joined two years ago. It's been long, with and without layers, with and without bangs many times over since. I have very fast growing hair so it's not a difficult decision to have it all lobbed off. Unfortunately, I don't think I can afford to maintain this bob so I'll enjoy it while it lasts and just be grateful that the cut is really simple.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Odalisque said:
Oh my god! :eek: :eek:
Your hair does that on its own??? It's fantastic!

I would kill for that hair- it's a days long process anytime I want to curl my stick straight hair.
I am so very jealous, BD

Yes on its own, wash and then air dry. I had curly hair as a child, then straight until I hit *30* then bang, head of curls again. *sighs* Hormonal changes I guess! I wonder what will happen when I become menopausal. he he

Isn't it funny how people who have straight hair want it curly, and vice versa? I long for my straighter hair at times...especially lately.

Thank you for the kind compliments Odalisque, Miss sofia and She Bear. ;0 Elizabeth Taylor..I wish! :) :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner