Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

MissHannah

One Too Many
Just got back from getting my hair cut at Nina's Hair Parlour http://www.ninasvintageandretrohair.com/index.html

Hair060209C.jpg

Hair060209A.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
Inky said:
Lovely hair, Miss Hannah, it suits you well! Now please tell me how you get your eyebrows so perfectly shaped and what do you use!

Just a really sharp black eyebrow pencil - no tricks! I do have pretty dense black eyebrows to start with though. Oh and thank you! :)

Inky

One Too Many
MissHannah said:
Just a really sharp black eyebrow pencil - no tricks! I do have pretty dense black eyebrows to start with though. Oh and thank you! :)

I am going to have to give that a go. I usually use brow powder by smashbox, but I can't get that sharp definition. Thank you for the tip!!

Oh, and to keep this on hair topic, lol, I forgot to mention I like the darker red on you very much.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Antje I love it! I love the whole 'do!

Miss Hannah, You are one beautiful lady. Every hairdo/cut/color is beautiful on you. You think one can't improve anymore on perfection, and there you go and bust that myth! ;)

Antje

One Too Many
thank you Red and Cherry lips

I felt really strange the whole day walking around with my bangs, I don't know why because i always used to have bangs
anyway it was fun trying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24