Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Laura Chase

One Too Many
ShrinkingViolet said:
That's too funny, I got a pair of Chie Miharas last week too, and oxfords too! I can only repeat everything you said about the quality and style.
Mine are like these but in black with navy blue laces. They have perforations in the shape of a bow on the vamp:
GOIABA-FIN.jpg

GOIABA-FRONT(1).jpg

Psst, Tinseltown ... the shoe shop in Ravnsborggade stocks Chie Mihara too, in case you're feeling tempted ;)

Those are great, I saw them in Nees & Schelde, but I already have a Chie Mihara pair that is very similar to those that I bought last fall. The toe is just a bit more bubly and the heel slightly lower. Oxfords are so great and versatile! I want another pair of Chie Miharas, some brown ones, prefereably these:

chiem2000119405_prod_zoom_front.jpg

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find them in any Copenhagen shop, and I'd rather try them on first.

ShortClara

One Too Many
I've been feeling under the weather, so my mom got me some shoes to make me well again! These are from Plasticland (the red ones are the ones the kind and wonderful Daisy posted a while back - I've been drooling ever since)

P70927907.jpg

P70622902.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Those would make me right as rain!!! ha ha!! Say, are the heel part of the red wedges thin or full size? Like real wedges? A full sole you might say? Or do they get thin like the new wedges of today?

ShortClara

One Too Many
~*Red*~ said:
Those would make me right as rain!!! ha ha!! Say, are the heel part of the red wedges thin or full size? Like real wedges? A full sole you might say? Or do they get thin like the new wedges of today?

Looks like they get a little thinner. I didn't even look for that, but I have some others that do that and I'm OK in them, so hopefully these will be OK. Daisy said they were comfy :)

Fancy Mouse

Familiar Face
RedHotRidinHood said:
The ballerinas are raised on the fabric-and it has Pellon at the waist to stiffen the skirt-it really sticks out that much all by itself! I can hardly wait to take this one dancing, once it cools off a bit more!

Wow! The style of the dress is cute, but that fabric is incredible.

~*Red*~

Practically Family
ShortClara said:
Looks like they get a little thinner. I didn't even look for that, but I have some others that do that and I'm OK in them, so hopefully these will be OK. Daisy said they were comfy :)

Thanks for letting me know! When I'm in wedges, I have to have them be a full sole or I'm completely wobbly! Same in Heels, but if they have a proper heel, I'm good to go! Thanks again! They sure are adorable!! and they look awful comfy!:D

ShrinkingViolet

A-List Customer
Laura Chase said:
Those are great, I saw them in Nees & Schelde, but I already have a Chie Mihara pair that is very similar to those that I bought last fall. The toe is just a bit more bubly and the heel slightly lower. Oxfords are so great and versatile! I want another pair of Chie Miharas, some brown ones, prefereably these:

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find them in any Copenhagen shop, and I'd rather try them on first.

Oh, I love the brown ones too. I also saw a pair of shiny black patent t-straps with elaborate details that I don't see on the website, breathtakingly cute, but the heel was similar to the ones on the oxfords, so it would be a bit redundant to get those too. I think I need a separate Chie Mihara savings account though.

Laura Chase

One Too Many
ShrinkingViolet said:
Oh, I love the brown ones too. I also saw a pair of shiny black patent t-straps with elaborate details that I don't see on the website, breathtakingly cute, but the heel was similar to the ones on the oxfords, so it would be a bit redundant to get those too. I think I need a separate Chie Mihara savings account though.

I know what you mean, they are not the cheapest shoes. I'm also a tad disappointed to find that my Ote Ante Pruna (the purple ones) are not that comfortable. They are lovely the first 3 hours but after that the heel is just too high to be comfortable, it's about 3,2 in/8 cm. But the ones from last year, the ones similar to your model, have always been extremely comfortable.

Unfortunately, not all models are on the official website shop. Those brown ones are also missing, and I cannot find them on any european online shop and ordering them from the US would be too expensive, so I might as well give up on them. :(

Pigeon Toe that outfit suits you to a T!

RedHotRidinHood said:
This is something I have been meaning to share for awhile...this dress was a gift to me from someone I hardly know, and I am going to treasure it forever! The woman who gave it to me was someone I met at a bar that we go to, and she commented on the stuff that I wear all the time. She decided that this dress needed to come live with me, and I am very glad that it did! It fits me really well, and I just need to do a few minor repairs to it. The color isn't quite as mottled as it looks-my camera did some weird things to it. The ballerinas are raised on the fabric-and it has Pellon at the waist to stiffen the skirt-it really sticks out that much all by itself! I can hardly wait to take this one dancing, once it cools off a bit more!

BallerinaDress1.JPG

BallerinaDress2.JPG

This dress is wonderful!!!!! What a sweet gift!

~*Red*~

Practically Family
CherryRed, That sweater is gorgeous! It looks so soft!! And thanks for the info on the wedges, they sure are to die for!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn