Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

TessTrueheart

Thank you DPD (those jeans are great!) and Swingtimegal. I've been so in love with brooches lately, and now I shall expand my obsession to include dress clips. I really, really need dress clips.;)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
SHOES! All those glorious shoes!

Fleur I'm sorry about your package. I think there's definitely something wrong with the world.

Smuterella

One Too Many
pardon the huge picture

please let them fit and be the right colours for all my outfits (am hoping the gold, silver, black combo will work with most things)

BRUCE-2-1.jpg

MJrules

One of the Regulars
Ok, found 'em

Smutarella, I love that specatator style...someday...some spectators with a cuban heel...sigh. And, DPD, I like how simple but elegant that navy dress is. Lookit these!

I love these, but are a 1/2 size too big...what do you ladies do for slighty-too-big shoes? (And Fleur, track and confirm told me these were delivered on Monday but no one in my family had seen them. I waited a few days and finally went to the post office Thursday, they weren't there. This morning, I went back, and there they were...huh)
DSCN0947.jpg

The suede is so soft and supple and new-looking!
DSCN0949.jpg

Boo, these are sooo stiff and a little clunky

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN0922.jpg
DSCN0926.jpg
DSCN0928.jpg
DSCN0927.jpg

DSCN0955.jpg
DSCN0960.jpg
DSCN0956.jpg

mrswheats

One of the Regulars
I bought this ensemble at a local vintage store in Cleveland; this is me getting ready to see White Christmas with my hubby back in December.

This is my best "catalogue" pose lol

Kellioutfit25.jpg

And another:

Kellisoutfit1.jpg

The dress is a 1950's rayon bengaline shirt dress with rhinestone embellished buttons. I'm not sure about the hat, but it's velvet and Hatmaker's Union label in it. The dress was missing the belt, so I used some grosgrain ribbon and brooch and improvised :D

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
:eek:fftopic: Didn't want to bump the thread again with my "me me me" posts, so for anyone who is interested, guess what was on my doormat when I got in from work? The darned thing is in a squishy bag, not a box like I expected, so why on earth the person who signed for it didn't put it through on the same day, I'll never know.

As a happy ending to the story, it's the most stunningly gorgeous frock I've ever put on. It' fits like it was made for me, torso length and all, which is a first for me!

YIPPEE!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fancy stuff for my purse

I decided i was tired of trying to find the black checkbook, coin purse, and card holder in the Black Hole of Calcutta that is my daily big bag... so I just nabbed these on Ebay!
whiting1.jpg

Justdog

Practically Family
swingtimegal said:
I bought this ensemble at a local vintage store in Cleveland; this is me getting ready to see White Christmas with my hubby back in December.

This is my best "catalogue" pose lol

Kellioutfit25.jpg

And another:

Kellisoutfit1.jpg

The dress is a 1950's rayon bengaline shirt dress with rhinestone embellished buttons. I'm not sure about the hat, but it's velvet and Hatmaker's Union label in it. The dress was missing the belt, so I used some grosgrain ribbon and brooch and improvised :D

Beautiful vintage look suits you perfectly.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I went to the What Katie Did store this weekend while I was in London and treated myself to a bra and stockings. I got grey seamed stockings. Don't quite know what to wear them with yet, but I'm excited!

Hopefully posting the image of the bra is allowed:

I got this Maitresse bullet bra in light pink and black. It's adorable, but unfortunately I left my bullet bra pads at home!

bra.bulletsatin.ct_2_large.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy