Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
dandelion-vint said:
2424596815_05f7ae42f1_m.jpg
2424596773_f8984902a6_m.jpg
2425409916_2e248e4003_m.jpg

I LOVE the suit. I've recently become obsessed with suits.

MissHannah

One Too Many
I just won this garter belt for £6 :)

1d09_1.jpg
1f8e_1.jpg

Also, I went to a Blind Lemon Vintage fair on sunday in exeter and got absolutely LOADS of stuff for the £50 I took. I'll take some photos soon so I can share my bargain-joy!

MissHannah

One Too Many
Cosmetic bag with matching mini version inside £8:
CosmeticBag.jpg

Cute navy blue hat £10:
Hat1.jpg

Bakelite(?) bracelet 50p, Scarf £1:
ScarfBracelet.jpg

I got a couple more scarves, some great fabric and an awesome pair of capris that are now at the cleaners. I also got a couple of necklaces and brooches and some buttons. It was a good haul :)

MissHannah

One Too Many
The capris are just fabulous and they were only a tenner! They are THE most perfect fit. There is a tiny pair of stains on the inner thigh but they're barely noticeable. I will post pics as soon as I get them back from the cleaners. They are made from that kind of textured heavy cotton/something mix - almost like barkcloth but with a very slight sheen - don't know the proper name.

Smuterella

One Too Many
I don't have a picture yet but today my baby bought me a 1960's Schreiber dressing table. I'm more 50's and she is more 70's so it was a compromise. I'm thrilled with the sentiment and the gift itself!

Mary

Practically Family
SarahLouise. You look wonderful! The dress is a dream and those pockets are so sweet. And your stockings to it! So well put together and sweet and sofisticated.

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Mary said:
SarahLouise. You look wonderful! The dress is a dream and those pockets are so sweet. And your stockings to it! So well put together and sweet and sofisticated.

That's not me! It's just the picture from Ebay. Thanks about the dress though, I think it's gorgeous. It's going to be a little big in the waist but I can cinch it in with the belt.

Mary

Practically Family
Oh!lol I don't know what you look like. I know it's not in your avatar so I assumed it was you. Well be sure to post some pictures when it's you in that darling dress!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
I just bagged this mint condition 1940's handknit sweater in a lovely vanilla/cream colour. Please excuse my messy hair etc, just got in from work and wanted to try on my new goodies!!:)

P1000648.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael