Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Darhling, maybe I've missed something here, but tell me about your suit? What brand is it, where did it come from, etc? Or is it custom?

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
Darhling, maybe I've missed something here, but tell me about your suit? What brand is it, where did it come from, etc? Or is it custom?

It's custom made from a store on Ebay called TopRunway.. they have all these different clothes you can order and they will customkae it for you. I can really recommend them!!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Darhling said:
It's custom made from a store on Ebay called TopRunway.. they have all these different clothes you can order and they will customkae it for you. I can really recommend them!!

I can't find it at all. For some reason, I have a really, really hard time finding Ebay stores.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AllaboutEve said:
Thanks lovvie, you're a star. Have you worn your suit out yet and wowed anyone with it?

I wore it to work the day after I got it! But I haven't been out and wowed with it yet though - it will come, maybe on the 28th were some of use danes & swedes are meeting up!

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Darhling, is the jacket lined?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions... I may be applying for new jobs in the next few months and I only have one suit that is about 15 years old. Lord only knows if it still fits.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
KittyT said:
Darhling, is the jacket lined?

Sorry I'm asking so many questions... I may be applying for new jobs in the next few months and I only have one suit that is about 15 years old. Lord only knows if it still fits.

No no, as away! The jacket is lined, very nicely I think for its price to be considered. I'll take some detailed pics of the jacket for you and Eve later today. The skirt is lined too.

TheSwingingBee

One of the Regulars
I've been shopping!!!!!! Ok so it was online, but still awesome! First I got two Etiquette books, one from 1938 the other from 1942:

And then I've gotten 7 new sewing patterns:

better pic of what this looks like:

and why I bought that one:

look at that neck line!

That's it for now, now I need to get sewing and I think this will warrant some new shoes and hats!
I'm pretty sure that having unrestricted access to the internet at work and loads of free time is not a good mix, at least for my wallet.

Ah yeah!! Thank you Ebay

e9d9_1.JPG

lyburnum

Practically Family
Some things from the charity shop today:

1950s Bathroom Scales - £2
IMG_1387.jpg

IMG_1386.jpg

Eames style 45 holder
IMG_1393.jpg

Lots of vintage 45s, 25p each
IMG_1395.jpg