Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
mackenzie said:
Fleur-
What is the brand of your repro coat? Do they have a site? I want one!!!

It's by La Riviera, but sadly they don't have a website, they apparently 'don't want one'. They have an email though, I'll PM it to you if you like? They are actually based really close to me and I often see them at dances so could always pick something up for you. (PS, :eek:fftopic: but I ordered my material today, yippee!)

Vanessa

One Too Many
Finally! I won a mink tilt hat. :D

0430_12.JPG

0536_12.JPG

Josephine

One Too Many
Josephine said:
Heck with it, I'm gonna buy something!

Well, I bought some stuff, and I have my eye on about 25 other things! I won't get them all, some I might be outbid on, some are duplicates of each other. Here's what I did buy:

101184718_tp.jpg
101184739_tp.jpg

Black hat to take the place of the cap I lost out on.

4020_1.JPG

Long brown leather gloves

200043108_o.jpg

Wool/mohair cardigan

85eb_1.JPG

Thistle brooch for a friend for Xmas.

I really want to get a wool skirt or two, but I can't find any in my size. Right now I'm concentrating on cardigans and sweaters as I don't have much for winter (or can't find where I packed away what I do have .. :p)

I'm also on the lookout for a fur muff and a fur hat. I found one, but I'm not sure if the fur is dark enough to match my coat. It's SO CUTE though! :D

Vintage Verve

New in Town
earringslong021208.jpg

I got two pairs of these cute vintage earrings - one in red (as pictured) and the other in white.

Up close they look like they are made of coral, but I think they are some kind of ceramic. I love them!

Mojito

One Too Many
Lovely hat, Vanessa! and the stoles and winter wear before it were gorgeous too...almost makes me wish we were heading into winter rather than summer down here.

mackenzie

Familiar Face
Fleur De Guerre said:
It's by La Riviera, but sadly they don't have a website, they apparently 'don't want one'. They have an email though, I'll PM it to you if you like? They are actually based really close to me and I often see them at dances so could always pick something up for you. (PS, :eek:fftopic: but I ordered my material today, yippee!)

Thanks, and sorry I didn't see you answered here. :eek:fftopic: I can't wait to see the material...

Josephine

One Too Many
I'm getting rather impatient in my old age, and am doing nearly all Buy It Nows. Here is my latest:

dc9a_1.JPG

A grey wool skirt. It has pleats in the front, I just hope they don't make my stomach look poofy. It was only $10.14, and that included shipping.

texasgirl

One Too Many
VINTAGE RED CROSS NURSES Altered Art Charm Bracelet

I just got this for my sister in law on ebay, seller is artjewelry4u. She just graduated form nursing school so I thought this was neat. The seller has some really neat vintage designs- flappers, cowgirls, movie stars, artists, all kinds of neat items :)

172473658_o.jpg

Josephine

One Too Many
texasgirl said:
okay, I didn't mean to say "neat" 3 times...

Well, it is neat... :) My mom is a nurse, but that might be too "out there" for her. My grandmother lives in fear I will give her another tie dye T shirt. I was a Grateful Dead one with a dancing bear! I thought she could wear it working in the garden... lol

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Yay Buttons!!!

More buttons Super Cheap!

IMG_0542.jpg
IMG_0518.jpg

The second set (translucent orange ones) have to be the most amazing coat/suit buttons Ive ever seen!!

IMG_0521.jpg
IMG_0522.jpg

The red ones are metal and the leather one actually have leather shanks as well!

IMG_0526.jpg
IMG_0527.jpg
IMG_0528.jpg

I love war time buttons!

IMG_0532.jpg
IMG_0537.jpg

Im gonna have to start a collection of men smoking cigs on button cards.

Yay buttons!

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart